Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Family, Friends, Relationships, and Sex Life (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Family, Friends, Relationships, and Sex Life
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Icon 5 posted      Profile for peterg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Heather for the idea of posting on a seperate thread...

Well, my friend Hannah, had sex with her boyfriend on friday, and now she's scaried she might be pregnant, I'm helping her as much I as i can, and I'm going to different websites such as planned parenthood, and scarleteen, and using the scarleteen texting service.

Heather, I think I was talking to you throught the texting service, if you monitor those, but the lady I was talking with told me that the IUD birth control method may help prevent pregnancy, and that she has to wait about 2 weeks in order to get an accurate reading on take home pregnancy tests... I also went on the planned parenthood website, and gave her all the different types of birth control methods, and I'm getting her info on abortion, because that's what she wants to have done, if she is pregnant.

But the thing is, is that she's worried about her parents finding out, and because her boyfriend is 18 years old, and she's only 16, that's concidered rape....

Posts: 176 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was me on the texts this morning, Tyler.

Your friend waited to long to use Plan B as emergency contraception, but she could get a copper IUD inserted which could do that, and then could remain in her body as a contraceptive method for up to ten years if she wanted. Not everyone is a good candidate for that, but if she's interested, she can call a clinic today and ask about it.

It's a bit early to talk too much about abortion, since she just had this sex Friday, but she should know that Wisconsin has parental notification laws, so if that's what she thinks she'd want to choose, she would need the permission of one parent or would need to get a judicial bypass for an abortion if she did not want to tell a parent. Something else for her to know, though, is that in cases of sexual abuse or assault, parental notification can also be waived. If she is under the age of consent and her partner is over it, that may be the case here, and beyond the age of consent, if he's coerced her in any way, or what we call reproductive coercion has occurred with this (which means he pressured her or has in the past not to use contraception when she has wanted to), that also makes a case for an abuse.

Per her boyfriend, he's really the one who needs to be -- and should have been, before this -- most concerned with the laws. If they both knew what the law was, and he, as a legal adult, chose to break it, that's something he needs to hold the responsibility for himself. I get that she's worried, but he made that choice -- and clearly also made the choice not to use a condom with her, putting her at huge risks, which was not cool.

All this given, it sounds like it would actually be wise if a trusted adult was let in on what's been going on with her. If she's not comfortable talking to a parent, what about an extended family member or teacher?

Lastly, it's going to be best if she uses the texting service herself to ask about all of this, okay? It's lovely you're being such a great friend to her, but it's going to be much easier to help her directly, rather than through you.

[ 11-30-2010, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ya I understand what you mean with the laws and such, and I tried offering the Scarleteen texting service number to her, but she denied it. I also told her about the IUD, but that too was denied.

She's told me that her next period is suppose to come on december 4th, so that'll help determine whether or not she's pregnant, and if she misses it, she's going to take a pregnancy test. I also told her not to worry if her period comes late, because it might come late due to the stress.

She and her boyfriend, are leaning more to doing the abortion pill, if her pregnancy is confirmed.

I also told her about the parental consent laws, and judical orders. And as far as I know, her boyfriend didn't mean to hurt her, they're been dating for a long time, and have used condoms in different sexual encounters. But none the less, her boyfriend has to be careful with him being an adult and her, a minor.

Ok, so I don't know what's happening to me, I hope it's not anything big, but lately, I've been having a slight pain in the head of my penis, and i don't know why, cause I'm not sexually active, and I only masturbate, and I wash under my foreskin daily, in the shower. Adn this pain will come and go at various times. I experienced it between 10:00 am and 10:30 am, in my pysch class, and again at lunch around 11:20 am. It's not a teribble pain, it doesn't make me scream or anything, but it's just a slight pain, like when you poke yourself with a pin, I'd say that's the equvialence to the pain i'm experencing. And idk what could be causing it, and this is my first time I've noticed it.

[ 12-02-2010, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: footballfan993 ]

Posts: 176 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Per your friend, she really needs to know that medication abortion (the "abortion pill") carries the same legal restrictions for her as a surgical abortion. Mind, as we've said here and in text, I think some of this conversation is hasty since she doesn't know if she became pregnant yet, but still.

Also, her boyfriend doesn't just need to be careful because he is an adult and she is not: he needs to be more responsible because HE cannot become pregnant, but his partner can. But this really is a conversation to have with them, not you. And if she's unwilling to take steps to help herself more, there are obviously limits on how much you can help, too.

Genital or other skin soreness just happens sometimes. Given it's not severe and unlikely anything is wrong, I'd not sweat it.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, thanks. I'll let her know about scarleteen, and hopefully she'll use this site for some guidence and tips to get help from experts.
Heather
Member # 3

Just checking in, Tyler: you doing okay?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

I'm alright I suppose...

We went to church Sunday morning, and that was fine, but then my parents wanted me and my brother to go to youth group, for 4 hours from 5-9 pm. And we both didn't want to go, so we told them, and they took our phones, tv, computer, xbox, etc. And they're only going to supply us with the basics. But we have to cook/find our own food, we have to clean our clothes, etc. Adn so we're pretty much left to fend for ourselves. But idk how to do any of that, I can't cook anything other than frozen foods, I don't know how to do laundry, etc. And also this morning, I saw mine and my brother's withdrawal/deposit books, for the bank, out on the table, so idk what my dad has plans on doing with those...

And lately, I've been reading books about people running away, books like "Runaway", and "Tricks", and recently, especially now, I'm contemplating on running away... again, maybe this time for good, should it come to that ultimate decision.

Sometimes I just wish I could be 18 now, forget about them, move out, etc... Even last year, me and my friend, Jessica, were talking about moving out, cause she'll be 18 a little bit before me, and she's got a job, and all I'll need is a job, and we'd be somewhat set. but idk, if she still has that plan in her mind or not.

Heather
Member # 3

You know, some of this is a little tricky, because teenagers doing their own laundry and doing some cooking isn't abandonment or someone not taking care of you.

Mind, if no one ever taught you how to do those things, ideally, they'd help you learn first: did you ask for some help so you can learn to take care of yourself in those basic ways, things you both are going to need to know how to do in your adult life, anyway?

If not, you can figure this stuff out. Your library where you're getting those other books can be a good place to start.

Running away, if this is because you have to do those things for yourself, isn't exactly the best plan. Not only will you likely wind up in trouble, it's not like someone else will then take care of you if you run: you'll have to do those things for yourself and more. You say you wish you were 18 now, but again, when you can move out, you're going to have to do this stuff, and may also be without things like an xbox or a cell phone.

Is your social worker still involved with your family at all?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

ya, i know, but they never offered to teach us, how to do those things, so I'm going to have to learn on my own.

And with the social worker, she's still involved, but it's been about 2 or 3 weeks since we've last talked.

Heather
Member # 3

I suggest you call her again, okay?

With your folks right now, have you ASKED for one or both of them to show you how?

Like I said, I don't think asking someone 17 to do their own laundry or cook some of their own meals is at all unreasonable. I think you and I would be in agreement that you're not a little child, and that you're moving into adulthood where you taking care of yourself in these basic ways is appropriate.

Obviously, the interpersonal dynamics in your family may be such that this is being handled poorly or feels very emotionally loaded. However, I think you can also go ahead and *try* asking to be shown how to do a load of laundry, with something like, "I'm fine with doing my own laundry, and I can do that, but can you run me through it first?"

Mind, you've also been reading complicated books about Buddhism and working with those concepts, so I also think you can probably manage a cookbook or the instructions on washing machines and laundry detergent, you know?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

ok, well, my parents talked to me and my brother sepreately last night. and when it was my turn to come down, they talked to me about masturbation, and asked if I did it, and my mom said how doing it, can "kill you", yeah right, like I'm going to believe that lol well, I denied the fact of me doing it, because it's personal, it's my sex life, I don't want to be open to my parents about it. and also, they wanted to look at my internet history, luckly I deleted my history earlier that night, so they could see that I've been using sites like scarleteen or twitter, cause they wouldn't want me to have both of them, but idk, I use both sites carefully, but I defeniatly wouldn't want them to see what I'm saying on here.

They also asked me if I would ever hurt a girl sexually, and I said no, because of course I wouldn't.

But I thought that it was wierd that they brought up masturbation, and I think I might know why...

Last week our computer crashed, and my brother blamed it on pictures I uploaded, and then a couple of days later blamed it on me visiting scarleteen. which I highly doubt it was. but he could have brought up my postings last night to my parents. :/ but if it was truly him, I have a retaliation attack, he has 2 condoms under his been, so I can use that, because I think that having 2 condoms is worse than masturbating, and asking people for sexual advice.

My parents also they just always get up in my business, and I hate that, they said that I "don't have a social life." well, I do, I talk a lot at school, and I text a lot etc. just because they never see any of them is because I know they wouldn't like them, and they're always wanting to control my life, and mean so what if most of my friends happen to be girls, that's just who I connect with better. It's like this "it's my life not yours" kinda thing. I think they just need to butt out of my life it quit trying to control it. My parents are really autoritarian, wanting everything their way, and forceful, etc.

so as a response, I' going to completely up my security. erase my browsing history, delete some of my posts off scarleteen, etc

Also my parents were saying how I'm "not normal" because I write poetry, and post quotes up online. well, I post the quotes because it helps motivate me, as well as other people. and I'm a poet, I might not be the greatest, but it's what I do, it's me, and completely normal to me, i don't care what others think, I mean look at Galileo, people thought he was crazy,and going against the church, but guess what, he was right! and the astronomical finds he discovered, were normal to him.

[ 12-10-2010, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: footballfan993 ]

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

And I'm also changing my username
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

oh, and as for my friend, the one with the pregnancy scare, over the weekend, she did get her period, so that was good. also It may be awhile til I get back, cause as another security concern I won't recieve any email notifications from scarleteen.
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

hey scarleteen members, I posted something on this a couple of weeks ago on december 10th, and no one's replied, I don't want to seem of a burden if you are busy, with the holidays and such... but if you have the time to read the previous posts, it's all of them from december 10th
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey peterg: Sorry your post was missed over. You know, often times parents forget that everyone has to live their own life. Like when they interfere with things that are personal (like whether someone masturbates) or friendships when they're not leading you into a potentially dangerous path like drugs, underage drinking, violence, etc.

Too? have you tried pointing out that some of the greatest poets in our history just happen to be male? It's not a "female" job or activity, it's an artistic one.

How have you been doing? Have you been learning some of those things your parents were asking of you (the cooking and laundry) yet?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Thanks and ya I completely agree with you with the personal activities poetry and friends. See I believe that people should be Able to do what ever they want (within reasoning Of the law) without question. I mean who cares if I masturbate, I happen to be open about this with select friends who also share their stories and I don't find any reason to judge them, many ppl masturbate solo, with a
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Sorry, accidentally pressed the add reply button on my iPod...

... Partner or in groups. I just wish some ppl (cough cough my family) would understand that I'm living my live by my actions and rules.

Like right now I'm in up north wisconsin for a wrestling meet this is my 3rd year wrestling and sure it was fun the first two years but now it's a bore for me. And at first I wasn't doing it, but at conferences my parents not me talked to my coach and told him that I'd love to wrestle. But they said all that with out my consent and honestly I don't want to be here right now, but next year I'm going to do things my way because I'll be 18. Sure my parents might kick me out... But that'll be their loss. I mean they didn't accept me the way I am so therefore it'll be their loss, and I could probably find some other place to stay...

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

I feel kinda bad... Because I just watched and masturbated to some porn... But I'm in a hotel room with 2 other guys and it's late and they're sleeping but it was still weird, me watching porn and masturbating with them here even though they are currently in their sub conscious. But watching the porn didn't really get me that horny like it use to... I use to watch porn on my computer 2 years ago before I got caught by my parents. But I'm still underage I'm still only 17... But still, me re-visiting porn kinda made it awkward and I didn't get as horny as I use too. I think I can achieve satisfaction from masturbation without the aid of any material.

*also read the two posts above this one*

Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, part of that may also be that it's more difficult to be fully aroused when you're trying to keep that a secret (like when you're in a hotel room with some other people). But in the end, it's a personal decision if porn helps you or not. Per moving out, that'll be an option when you turn 18,but you want to make sure you've got the means to live on your own before doing that.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

ya, so lizzy my ex girlfriend and her, now ex boyfriend, ben broke up on thursday, and Ben left lizzy for another girl, which I thought was rude, so I stayed up late into the night talking to her and comforting her...

Whell we both got the new Ipod touch, with FaceTime, so we tend to use that a lot, and one night Lexi, Lizzy's best friend was over at Lizzy's house, and well, we, me and lexi, were talking about Lizzy, and I was saying how beautiful I thought Lizzy is, and she showed me some pictures of me and lizzy back when we dated, and the stuffed animal I got her for valentine's day. All in all it was a fun night, but after all that, I'm starting to like her again, and Lizzy's starting to like me again too [Smile] but she has to think about it, cause she told me that she "doesn't want to end up hurting me again."

well on monday night lizzy and I were talking, and I asked her how she was and she was good, and then she asked me, and lately I've been feeling kinda down and sad, etc, and I told her that I also might think I might have depression. She said that she's there if I need someone to talk to. after that I said "ok Thanks lizzy, and I don't want this to affect us lizzy. I'll still love you no matter what sickness disease, etc either of us gets.

I didn't realize until after I sent that to her that it could hurt us, ironically enough, cause I mean I do love her, and I'm sure she knows that cause I dated her for ten months, but i think it might've hurt us because she just got out of a relationship, and she still has to think about dating me, and I already told her I love her. :/

And while trying to text her last night, she never replied, but I was hanging out with Lexi, who was at a basketball game with me, and Lizzy replied to her texts, and also said hi to me, but through Lexi. So idk what that's about. :/

But ya, on Thursday, I have a wrestling meet, at wilmot, Lizzy's school, and I'm hoping that she'll be able to go.

But I'm really hoping, and lexi is too, that things work out between Lizzy and I, and now that lizzy has her license and I get mine, if I pass, next weekend, we'll be able to see each other more often than we were able to in the past.

And also like I mentioned above, I think I might have depression or some mood altering thing, cause lately I've been really doubtfully, and sad, etc, and I've been having some death thoughts, idk if it's about me really, I know that sounds stupid, but I just think of just some random person, whether it's me, or not, killing themselves :/ and idk if It's just cause of the season or what.

but i don't really want to open up about it, cause of what my family will think, knowing them, they'll probably think I'm victimizing myself, or that I'm crazy because they already think I'm doing that by talking with the social worker, not accepting Christianity as my religion, etc.

And also I tend to wear "masks" to hide my emotions, depending on who I'm with and/or where I'm at. like in school, for the most part, I'm seem like a happy guy, but when I'm by myself, or with few people and/or people I don't know, I'm sad. But what I don't get, is that why aren't people noticing, I mean I notice when my friends are feeling sad. But also aren't teachers suppose to know what depression my look like? at least that's what I always thought, but I could be wrong, idk.

And also I tend to speak about my experiences/emotions, through my poetry, and I try to put it up online, facebook, etc, but it usually gets taken down, due to censorship from my parents, which I think is wrong, I'm 17, I'm responsible, so shouldn't I be able to post what I want online, if it's my own personal work?

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

hey, my previous post went unanswered from yesterday :/ but now I have stuff to add to that...

Well my friend Jessica recently got into a relationship, and she's only 17, but the guy, Darrin is 23 and yesterday, she texted me saying that she gave him a hand job, but not to ejaculation. and I know that makes Darrin a pedophile with him being an adult and Jessica still a child, and they both lied to their parents about their age stating that they were 19 to each other's parents.

I told jessica to watch out, because they haven't even been dating for a whole week and she already gave him a hand job, personally I think that's too fast, I mean I don't want him to pressure her into sex, cause if they're already doing hand jobs, sex will most likely be soon to follow :/

Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there, I'm going to jump in here.

Firstly, please don't be upset about your post going a day without being answered. We are all very busy people, and most of us have jobs and lives outside of Scarleteen, we're all here helping as much as we possible can and we'd appreciate your patience.

It sounds to me like you have things to work out in your own life, and probably shouldn't be trying to dictate what your friends so. Being a good friend means being supportive and offering advise when asked, but you also need to know what to back out and focus on just YOU, know what I mean?

Good for you for being open for a new/old relationship. You will find throughout your life that people change, morph and often find that they can be a better fit with someone at different times.

Managing depression and other mental illness can be tricky in a relationship. You don't want to feel you're dumping on the other person and making them your caretaker, but you don't want to keep them entirely out of the loop, either. This is where working with counselors and social workers in real life is very important. If you can manage your depression with a trusted professional, they can help you decide what and how to tell your partner.

Also, while teachers often are very skilled at identifying issues in students, it's not entirely their job. Teachers are more likely to, if they notice a problem, notify the school guidance counselor. If this is an issue you want to address at school, you really could just do that yourself. Try asking the guidance counselor for a time to talk with you, or slip them a note. I found in high school that my guidance counselor was absolutely amazing, and ended up being a very helpful person regarding issues I was having. It can definitely be nice to have someone at school, where you spend a huge chunk of time, rooting for you.

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Ok thanks and I understand about your outside lives. And I'll be more patient next time. And thanks for the support and advice [Smile]
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Well, I'll be able to hang out with Lizzy, Lexi, and Eddie (lexi's boyfriend) tomorrow after my wrestling meet, I'm not really looking forward to wrestling though I'm really sore and tired and I've been having trouble sleeping all together. Bu the 4 of us, are going to go bowling tomorrow night around 6. I'm sure it'll be fun, and maybe Lizzy and I can get some flirting in since we both like each other [Smile] well I'm going to bed cause I have to wake up early tomorrow. Night.
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Hey, I have a question that I need to get an answer to for One of my friends, what's the chances of getting pregnant if sperm is on the outside of the vagina? Thanks
Heather
Member # 3

When one of your friends has a question, can you direct them here so they can ask themselves? That'd be best.

In the meantime, you can give them this link to read: Pregnancy Scared?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Ok thanks for the link, and how long can sperm stay alive inside the vagina?

Also I should be getting my license on Tuesday, so wish me luck [Smile] and if I pass I'll be taking my friend to walmart and buy some pregnancy tests for her. We both hope they turn out to be negative. Cause her boyfriend is 23 and she's 17 and that's rape and everything involved with that etc, it's going to be really stressful on her. And to be honest, I don't really like the guy cause of the age difference and they haven't even been dating for 2 weeks and she already gave him a handjob, blowjob, and last night he ejaculated all over her, giving her a pregnancy scare :/ but what she really needs is the support of her friend and that's what I'm here to do, help and support her

Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it was only the other night that he ejaculated on her (I'm not sure if you mean he ejaculated on or near her vulva, otherwise there isn't really a risk) then getting a pregnancy test on Tuesday won’t be useful (unless she is saving them for later). She would want to wait approximately 2 weeks or until she has a missed period.

I get what you’re saying about supporting your friend though, so kudos for that.

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

ya, well, I don't think I'll be taking her to get tested anymore, :/ jessica told me today that our friendship isn't working out, because I betrayed her, but idk how/why cause I can't recall doing anything like that. And I want to talk to her, but idk if she wants to talk to me.

And I've been really down lately, my cat's missing, I'm stressing with finals next week, I didn't finish my history test today, I don't want to wrestle and I'm doing bad at it, I've only won i think 2 matches out of like 13, I have this book project thing to do in another class, which I won't get done, and I have an essay in another class which most likely won't get done, and I think I have depression, and I'm having suicidal thoughts, My parents are forcing me to have a 3.0 gpa to get a student discount on car insurance (which is required by state law in wisconsin). I just don't know what to do, and I really need a break from it all, but if I even tell my parents I'm thinking about suicide or I have depression, they're going to think I'm victimizing myself, that I'm crazy. :/

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Hey I posted this about a week ago, and nobody's gotten back to me :/ well anyways on saturday we had our winter dance at school, and I invited Lizzy to come, and we slow danced together, and I picked her up and drove her to the dance [Smile]

But after the dance she went home with another friend to sleepover and they stopped at McDonald's and while they were there, they saw Ben lizzy's ex boyfriend, and he was there with the girl that he left Lizzy for even thought they aren't dating... But as Lizzy and her friend left, Lizzy started to cry a bit :'( ... Could this mean she still likes him? Or something else?

Thanks

Heather
Member # 3

I think the issue was not really knowing what to get back to you about, since there wasn't a question in your last post.

I really think that right now remains a not-good time for you to be dating, honestly. I know I've said it before, and I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but it just seems to me that you are dealing with so much at home and with your depression and mental health in general, that dating is only likely to add more strife, and be something really tough for you to manage.

We can't know what's going on with Lizzy: only she can, and the way to find out is by asking her. But I think you need to really give some more thought to how you're taking care of yourself right now, and to the state of mind you're in, and the limitations it has in terms of dating at this time.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Ok, so I just did a google search of myself, and the username I use for everything, and this post appeared on the first page... I was wondering if there's anyway for you guys to remove it from google searches? If you can remove it, thanks [Smile] I just don't want my family to see this....
Heather
Member # 3

We have no control over Google. Our forums are public, and Google can access any public pages on any website.

So, ultimately, like we explain in our user guidelines and registration, if someone doesn't want something published publicly, even under an anonymous handle, they need to choose not to post here at all. If a user still feels they want to talk about things the way they do here, but privately, then what they (you) will want to do is talk to a counselor who can give you that kind of privacy.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Ok, so awhile, couple months ago, I noticed this bump on the shaft of my penis, it's been there for quite some time but idk what caused it. I mean the only "sex" I get is masturbation which I believe is an unlikely cause. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well lately I've been trying to convince my parents to let me take the CNA class offered at a nearby tech college for next year, I want to take it to get a head start on my medical career and while in colored I can take care of clients to earn money. My mom's really the one letting me do it. My dad's concerned about the stereotypes associated with the nursing topic. But my friend who's currently in the class now, there are 2 guys in that class with my friend. And male nursing is on an uprise so I don't see a point in my dad saying it's a "gay" thing to do. But I like helping ppl an that's why I want to go into the medical career because they'll always be a need for it. And I'll most likely continue my education in college to do something else in the medical field. [Smile]

peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Read previous post and reply please.

Well on the 31st of January some sophomore kid named Dan called in a bomb threat to our school, so we got released early due to that and then Tuesday of the same week we got out of school early again due to the big winter storm and didn't go back until Friday. Well Lizzy and I still like each other, but idk what will become of it... And according to some friends, and the "rules of dating/relationships", if we were to date again, she'd have to ask me out because she broke up with me. And with valentine's day tomorrow, I want to give her something, most likely handmade, due to my current financial balance of only about $5. I obviously have more in a savings account, but I only have access to the $5 which is in my house. Idk if I should do anything for her on valentine's day or not. And also on Wednesday I registered for my class that I'll be taking next year, which are, English composition, senior literature, humanities history of thought, symphonic band, anatomy and physiology, physics, algebra 2, computer applications, independent living, health occupation and medical terminology, and the CNA course. But I have to go to bed now, good night, and as always, thanks for the help [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.