Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Me and my boyfriend.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me and my boyfriend.
CjChokehold
Neophyte
Member # 47409

Icon 11 posted      Profile for CjChokehold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just going to put everything out there.

Alright, so I'm dating this kid, who's only a few years older than me. He graduated this year, I'm cool with that. His mom knows how old I am, and she just doesn't like me, and his dad thinks I'm a year younger than my bf, and he doesn't like me either. They let me come over and let him hang out with me, all the time. My parents are alright with him though. Most of his friends hate me, and most of my friends hate him too. It's just UGH. We've broken up a few times over the past few months, but we recently got back together because we absolutely couldn't stand being apart anymore. If you take out the stupid breakups, we've been together for half a year on the 24th. We actually do love each other, and I know I'm young and all, and people say I don't know what love is, but I know for a fact I love him. We were both virgins, and we decided we cared about each other enough to make love. We did, on February 28th. We didn't use protection, because it just sort of happened, but he didn't cum in me, we didn't do it long enough for anything to happen. Every time since then we've used protection. Recently I've started giving him head. He likes it. And we've found things I enjoy too, they're really bizarre though. (I'm a Sadomasochist) I just don't know what to do though, because he's so paranoid about his parents all the time. Like yesterday we tried to make love, for the first time in a while, and we got about a min into it and he told me to stop he couldn't do it because he was too paranoid his parents were going to come in the room.
Any advice about all this?

Posts: 1 | From: PalmCoast | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
graffitionyourbody
Neophyte
Member # 47384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for graffitionyourbody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to ask the obvious question. Is having a sexual relationship with him legal in your state? Because if not, he has reason to be paranoid, and for his sake and yours you probably shouldn't be having sex in the first place.
Posts: 19 | From: Washington, DC. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.