Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Finally :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally :)
Serenaa
Activist
Member # 44887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serenaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey [Smile]
well, my boyfriend ( ex now ) i really thought that we would work out but i guess not.. so anyways i have decided to dump him, i broke up with him 2 days ago and i feel so free... i just got so sick of all the '' not talking excuse cause he's studying '' and so i told him that i hate it that we're not talking and he just said '' stop f****** annoying me .. '' and started cussing me calling me a slut and a bitch. He then brought back what i did last summer with his friend, apparently he thinks i had sex with his friend, he also thinks ive given his friend a blow job and he thinks his friend fingered me. which wasnt true.. all i did was one simple kiss and he tried to do things with me i just moved away... and so, my ex then called me a f****** liar, called me the 2nd slut he's ever known, also said that he was having fun with a slut( me ) and said he could just click his fingers and he'd know id do whatever with him... hmm . He also said if he needs sex he'd give me a call. But then he said that the clicking fingers and using me was a lie, and that he did love me but whatever i feel like his lies are just perfect words.

I got sick of him, no boy should ever treat me like this when they just get mad for no reason. The past is the past. I've learnt that not to regret anything, if it's good then it's wonderful, if it's bad then it's experience.

Hopefully I'll find someone who would treat me much better. [Smile]

[ 05-27-2010, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Serenaa ]

Posts: 43 | From: KW. | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree: no one should be treated like that or stick around to be treated that way. Good for you, Serenaa, for standing up for yourself and treating yourself with respect by leaving.

By all means, moving forward I'd suggest you do your best to only choose people to date and be with who are kind and caring and who treat you with respect, and to get out of dodge the minute you know or suspect that anyone you're with will not do those things.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for recognizing that what he was doing was totally worng. I was in a similar situation and it took me a while to accept tht I shouldn't be thretened or called nasty names or made to be scared. Everyone deserves better than that, including you Serenaa. [Smile]

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serenaa
Activist
Member # 44887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serenaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heather& HappyBunny - I tottally agree [Smile]
he has been calling me names everytime we would fight, he'd even shout at me! back then, i never stood up for myself, i was just calm and cried my eyes out and he'd come back saying sorry. Now, thats not going to work anymore! [Smile]

as happybunny said, everyone deserves better than that [Smile]

Heather, i'll start moving forward and choose people to date and be with someone who's kind to me, caring and treat me with respect. [Smile]

Thank You Both For Your Support! [Smile]

Posts: 43 | From: KW. | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.