Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » im going bezerk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im going bezerk
ganstagirl100
Neophyte
Member # 27940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ganstagirl100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok me and my boyfriend has been going together now for 1 year and some months and we have been in love forever and you know i still love him but im starting to slip away from him i don't want to break up with him but this is really giving me a headake but anyway my ex boyfriend ringied my phone and he told me how he missed me and he wanted me back and all that heart waming stuff. i really didn't have feelings for him after we have broken you and you know now im starting to fell some thing again. i think friday my boyfrien hade acually called my phone and told me to come to his house so i did . and he started talkin to me and he asked me was i loosing interest in him i was like no but i really wanted to cry and then i said some thing that made him really mad im not going to say because i think it's a little too interproprate.but now he wouldn't talk to me for a whole week but during that whole week i was at my ex house but nuttin happened it was just normal playing video games no bed or tounge action. but i really do what my baby back and he wants sex but im just not ready for it.i think he's moving on .you may not can't help me on this question but i know that some one is there
Posts: 24 | From: durham nc | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have loving feelings for your current boyfriend... but you're just not feeling the spark for him anymore, then you should probably let him go. It's the kindest thing for him. Otherwise, he's going to get even more upset that you're giving him a bit of the cold shoulder, and are at the same time interested in an ex. That wouldn't be a fair thing for you to do.

At the same time, you probably shouldn't jump into a situation with the ex right away. Usually one needs time to sort out their feelings and find out for themselves what they want out of a relationship.

Do you know if the ex is being an opportunist? Are you thinking of going back to him (and not finding a brand new guy) because you're a bit bored? Why did you break up with the ex in the first place?

If you think about all this stuff it should help you figure out an answer. Most importantly - if your ex wants sex and you don't - you shouldn't feel obliged have sex with him. Otherwise he's manipulating you for sex.

If he moves on, then bully for him. It means he was probably interested in the sex alone.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.