Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » how do u know

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how do u know
brandy07
Neophyte
Member # 28399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandy07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do u know that ur realtionship is falling apart? is it when he stops calling, quits caring, when u mean nothing at all to him?

--------------------
pirate_fan

Posts: 21 | From: kentucky | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keekee
Activist
Member # 28826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keekee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya Brandy07,
In my past experiance and my point of veiw, I believe that if you can't talk to your partner and does'nt call you ( although there might me a rational explaination), maybe it is already over?

Although I cant speak for your partner or you for that matter, if by what you say 'you mean nothing to him', is it not time to move on and find someone who you mean the world to? If he really don't care and (at the risk of sounding evil) you mean nothing to him ... then girl you can do better!!

If you believe that your relationship is on the rocks I think you need to speak to him first, have a gentle chat with him. If you cant, write him a letter. And if he does'nt talk to you then at least you can say you tried and count your differences and loses.

Thats my opinion anyways honey - I hope it does'nt offend you and that more people will give u advice and opinion as well...

All my love,
Keekee xxx

--------------------
Yes, know thyself: in great concerns or small, Be this thy care, for this, my friend, is all. - Juvenal

Abuse can and will only survive and thrive if silence is kept. So lets speak out?!

Posts: 83 | From: Dagenham, Essex UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me is all i can be
Neophyte
Member # 28979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me is all i can be     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if he stops caring, maybe the relationship isn't worth it. Maybe it's best if you don't date him

--------------------
special one

Posts: 4 | From: United States of America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mathilde
Activist
Member # 27083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mathilde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, with my experience, my boyfriend and I don't do well with phone calls anyway. We pretty much know that I will call him, etc. It really just depends on your relationship and how YOU feel about it. Do you feel that he's not into you? I don't judge much by the number of my boyfriend's calls, as we both know that we're horrible over the phone, so I just go with it. I'm very easy-going when it comes to that.

What counts for me is how we are when we're together, really. If the spark is still there [which it is], then it's good.

Now, I can't judge for you. Just go with your instincts, I suppose.

[ 05-23-2006, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Mathilde ]

Posts: 80 | From: Alabama, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conker
Activist
Member # 28961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its all about communication, now im goin to back up the guys side, us guys we arnt worth it if we dont love you. [Wink] as far as communication and seeing each other goes, if he has time to call and see you but doesnt thats not normally good unless your just taking a lil break from each other which can sometimes be good, just depends on the situation....well i hope it all goes good

--------------------
If you have to steal a pregnancy test chances are you cant afford a baby either

Posts: 47 | From: USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.