Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » The guy.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The guy.
sexy skater
Neophyte
Member # 26742

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sexy skater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres a guy at my school that said hes liked me for a long time but never got the guts to tell me, a couple weeks ago one of my friends went over to him while he was eating and started talking to him and his friends about me. She then came over to get me and drug me to him and started saying that she knew he liked me and embarresed him in front of everyone a week later he told me he couldn't go out with me b-cuz "his girl" had come back into town and he wanted us to be close friends.
Since then hes acted very awkward around me and he still constantly flirts with me. But if hes got a girl then why is he acting like this and how should I make him stop?Also one of his close friends and I are dating and the guy doesn't know. Should I tell him? His friend says I shouldn't b-cuz he knows his friend still has feelings for me I'm so confused I don't know what to do.
Write back A.S.A.P! I need to know how to handle this.

Posts: 5 | From: austell,GA,USA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 10 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. He has "a girl".
2. You are dating his friend.
3. He's flirting with you.
4. He doesn't know you are taken, but he's taken.

Ok, well--to make him stop, you tell him to stop. Be honest with yourselves about your dating situations--you're both seeing someone, and therefore off-limits to each other. He may not know you're with someone, but he sure knows his OWN situation, and therefore shouldn't be flirting with you in the first place.

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.