Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » help!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help!!!
s0o MiSuNdErSt0oD !!
Neophyte
Member # 27166

Icon 5 posted      Profile for s0o MiSuNdErSt0oD !!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok well your probaly not going to get me or understand me but yeah i need help because i dont know what to do ok. well me and this kid went out right i had liked him for a really long time and he started liking me too and we went out . we went out for 2 months and 16 days lol i broke up with him we went out twice both times i was the one that broke up with him.
well yeah when i broke up with him he went crazy he even left home early from school that day he carved my initial on his knuckes crazy huh? and all of this i cant live without you, i love you, withthout you im nothing i need you in my lfe blah blah. so yeah after alot of pressure from my friends i went back out with him the second time we only went out for like 2 weeks so yeah i broke up with him because things werent really working out and the reason why i broke up with him the fisrt time was because he was like way too jealous and was getting on my last nerves so i was like forget this.

ok so yeah well after about a month that we broke up the second time i was playing truth or dare and i had 2 kiss somebody they were friends but not like best friends you get me so yeah we kissed and he got like really really pissed off and he called me and he was like u fukkin hoe your a slut you b*tch and so on and so forth so yeah ok like less than a week after that happened he started doing friends with benefits with some girl the whole point of that was to make me jealous

at that point i really didnt care so yeah they ended up going out theyve been going out for like 5 months now ok whatever
and like lately hes been calling me on private because he knows that if
he calls with his real number i wont pick up becausewe like hate each other or whatever ok yeah well hes been calling me saying oh i love you,i need u , i want to make love to you
and crap and like putting love songs and leaving me voicemails and now i think i like him again but i dont know because when
i think of him so many emotions come to mind.

i hate him but i think i like him i cant stand him but in school i always wanna see him amd it bothers me that
him and his "friends with benefits" girlfriendhave been going out for so
long and that
they lasted longer than us but whatever
its a very confusing situation so yeah i dont know what to do i dont even kno if i like him or not what should i do???

Posts: 2 | From: HIALEAH,FL,UNITED STATES | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghosty
Activist
Member # 17968

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ghosty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, you should start writing proper english. Too many yeahs and whatever, makes your text pretty hard read.

Secondly, you need to decide wether you like this guy or not. I would strongly recomend that you leave him alone. He doesn't seem mature enough to understand when it is over. Also you going back togeter with him just because he was "nagging" and because being pressured by friends. I don't think it's a good idea.

Find someone that loves you and that wants to be with you, not because they can't live without you, but because they find you special and fun! That's what you should aim for.

Who needs a guy that uses an excuse like "I can't live without you", that's just manipulative when said in a context like that.
I just think you deserve someone who respects you and your decisions.

Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christina9
Activist
Member # 27221

Icon 10 posted      Profile for christina9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi i really think you should forget that guy, i think you know you deserve better then that.Dating a guy isint really a game, yes it is nice to know that you have a boyfriend but it is even nicer when you know that your boyfriend really cares.Carving your initials on his knuckles are indeed creepy and shows that he's immature.If you really liked him or we're in love this situation wouldent have happened.Take care
Posts: 111 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.