Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Big boyfriend problem!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big boyfriend problem!!
flamin_1009
Neophyte
Member # 25282

Icon 4 posted      Profile for flamin_1009     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay well here is my problem:

I have been with my boyfriend for about just over 8 months, and I have liked him for about 4 years, he has been my longest crush yet!! We had already broken up one for about a week for comlicated reasons, but they pretty much passed and I decided to have another go of it, and see if things work out better. Things started off great again, and it seemed like things were going so much better than before, but lately I am feeling like, I dont love him as much as I used to, but I actually have no good reason to feel like that because he hasnt done anything wrong or anything like that.
And the even bigger problem is, I have started to have feelings for some other guy, but what makes it even worse is that, I dont really know that he even likes me the way I do him, I think he might just see me as a friend, but I cant know for sure where it would go because I dont really spend that much time with him one on one. I just get nervous and I cant really talk to him how I'd like...BUT even if he did like me, I dont know if he would take it anywhere because he is friends with my bf!!!

I dont know if I should break up with my bf coz, we were all out last night and we had some drinks and he got to an emotional stage and started to cry and saying he loved me and that I was the best thing that happened to him and so on and so forth! So, if I was to break up with him a second time, not only would he be in a wreck, but I would probably have all him mates, which are mine at the moment, mad at me or turn against me in some way!! And I dont want that!! Especially seeing as they were there last night saying that me and him were great together and that we shouldnt break up again!!
What do I do??? Someone pleeeease help me!!! Thanks! x

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, it's perfectly okay *not* to be in a relationship. Also, breaking up one relationship to pursue another isn't the best idea, either, especially if the new person is a friend of the ex. Bridges get unnecessarily burned, and more than one relationship is ruined.

Why do you have feelings for another guy? How have they impacted your current relationship?

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.