Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » boys and there stupid toys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: boys and there stupid toys
shon
Activist
Member # 23008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay so my ex broke up with me 2-3 weeks ago, since then i have talked to him about it, as at the time i was drunk. He was being an arsehole (he said it, not me) and told my bestie that i ws too emotional and that he didnt like that, the argument (in other post) was about being able to be open, couldnt he listen to his own advice?

Anyway the next day once i asked him and he was not telling me, we were at a party later that night and we ended up hooking up alot.

The next day we were off to a concert together. during that day he had his arm around me and i lent on him and i was sleeping on his legs blah blah blah... anyway i went stayed at his house after because there was no way of me getting home that late, so i shared his single bed and we had some kisses, like the good old days. being a single bed its kinda small, so i was sleeping on his chest, he told me to sleep there, i liked that.

Anyway in the morning we had a few more kisses, and i rolled over to the wall and just said, 'im doing this for my own good, i want strings and you dont' he goes 'yeah i dont want to hurt you anymore that i have.' Dispite the fact i said cant we get back together and work out of problems, because i told him that i felt like ive made this all happen and i blame myself. But i cant help the fact he doesnt love me anymore, thats not a good excuse anyway, what does it mean, for sure its not the whole truth.

i still like him and i think everyone thinks im silly that i still do, but i cant help my feelings, try going from 1.2 years with everything to 'hi, how are you' or as you would call it, mates. its not a smooth transition.

Theres a part on tonite, im not going because ''i dont know about it'' but i have plans anyway, i hope to god he has a good time because that is all i want for him, if i cant have him then he can enjoy his life without me. sounds weird me saying that. Then again i kinda hope he misses me....
I Hate to Love him, I love to hate him , the feelings suck..Awww....

anyway i need to fume that out, thanks

------------------
kiss the sky as it is crying tears of joy

Posts: 49 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(This isn't about men or boys: it's about this one person. I'm saying that because we're not down with gender generalizations here at Scarleteen, nor with, in any way, bashing one gender because someone is angry at one person of that gender. So, pleae don't use titles like you have for this post here again.)

Sounds like you need to stop having one foot in this and one foot outside of it: you guys don't want the same things, seems you keep rying to compromise with the things you can have and that's not a good route for you, as it's only making you angry and making processing and dealing with the end of this relationship more difficult than it would be otherwise.

Posts: 67145 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shon
Activist
Member # 23008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, sorry about that, i wasnt thinking
Um yeah ive worked everything out now, like i said needed to let it all out. Thanks anyway.

Posts: 49 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.