Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Boy Issue

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boy Issue
xcellularxbabex
Neophyte
Member # 26063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xcellularxbabex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I like this guy for the second time. The first time I asked him out, he said no. I got over it and didn't care much. We still talked and stuff, but now I'm starting to like him, again.

He started looking at me more... and not really darty-eyed, but like right in the eyes. And like he randomly started to come up behind me and slam my locker shut... but we laugh and smile n' stuff.

At one point I grabed his sleve and asked him why he does it, and he wouldn't answer! So I said "Is it because you want to make my life difficult?" and so he nodded yes, and sorta said it with a smile (never leaving my eyes) so yeah.

I have NO clue how to deal with this. My friends say I should leave it alone because he said no the first time... but I'm so confused... so anyhelp whoule be nice

Posts: 7 | From: Powell | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoSt4NoW
Neophyte
Member # 16249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoSt4NoW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just continue on like usual at school. Make him come to you. Play hard to get. The more you show that you "dont like him," the more he will like you. It will happen when you least expect it. But the down side is that, if he only wants to be friends then he will surely let you know. Hope this helps.
Posts: 35 | From: Decatur,IL,USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with Lost...playing hard to get is generally a bad idea. Just be friendly and be yourself, and by all means if you want to try talking to him about it again, that might not be a bad idea. Because, see, nobody here is psychic, we can't tell you what he's thinking so you'll have to ask him yourself if you want to know. You can't make things happen, but being manipulative will never help a situation.
Posts: 5758 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michelle0914
Neophyte
Member # 26397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle0914     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey , i see you have had the same problem as me. I think what you should do is ask around and see if he likes you because you dont want to start likeing him again and end up getting hurt. I liked this boy in 8th grade we use to always flirt but for soem reason he didnt want to go with me. It was like i was sprung and i didnt want to be cuz i liked him so much but he must hadent felt the same way. I think some boys flirt just to have fun and dont relize that when they flirt it can mean somethin totally diffrent to a girl I hope that helps
Bye!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by michelle0914 (edited 12-04-2005).]

Posts: 12 | From: dallas TX U.S | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.