Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » my old but new boo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my old but new boo
FCUKINSTAR05
Neophyte
Member # 25437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FCUKINSTAR05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This boy I use to talk to during the summer moved to Florida so I stop talking to him(like boyfriend and a gurl friend) But then he just moved back up here this past weekend and me and him was together on Saturday and kissing and pressing against each other. But before he moved up here he said we didnt talk like dat anymore. So wut should I expect from him?

And he also said he was still on a mission to be my first.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, I'm not really sure what the situation is. Is this about right? This guy who used to be your...boyfriend[?] moved away, and you decided to end the relationship. Then he moved back, you two got intimate again, yet he said you two weren't going to begin dating again? Then he also said he wants to be your first sexual partner[?]

You really should ask him what he feels. Does he want to start a dating relationship up again, or does he want to have a casual sex relationship with you? He can want to be your first sexual partner. But it's up to you.

If having sex with someone you're not in a relationship with [which sounds like what he's leaning towards] is not what you want, do not do it. You need to be comfortable with your decision. But first, you need to see where this guy stands on the subject of "you two."

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FCUKINSTAR05
Neophyte
Member # 25437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FCUKINSTAR05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks very much. You the first person on here dat answered my question so that i wouldnt have to wonder.

[This message has been edited by FCUKINSTAR05 (edited 10-03-2005).]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.