Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » need advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need advice
bobman666
Activist
Member # 25038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobman666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i been going out wit my gf for close to 7 months now and we havent been even the slighest bit bored of each other at all during this whole time. Everything is going great, we really love each other. Today she said we needed to talk about sometin serious about the future. She said that at some point in the future we would probably take a break, but then resume dating. I dont see why we would need to take a break when there are no problems. We are very open with each other and i kno when something is bothering her and she has shown no signs of anything. Why is she talkin about this?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERVasive
Activist
Member # 25065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERVasive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like something you should probably ask your girlfriend. I'll bet you she knows better than we do what's up!

------------------
- PERVasive

"Don't let your schooling get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain

Posts: 64 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.