Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Post to everyone who's posting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Post to everyone who's posting
DreamsDespersing
Neophyte
Member # 25488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DreamsDespersing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
evryone always says thinkgs like:

"this is highschool, i know i shouldn't care this much about it because later it wont matter."

"she/he's just a boy/girl and she/he's only a teenager, this isn't real"

G u e s s w h a t p e o p l e ! !

This is your life,and this is your life, right now, if you always live it saying that it won't matter 10 years from now, you'll never have anything to base yourself on in 10 years! Also, if it's always going to be 10 years from now, when will you drop off the 10 years part, when will it finally matter now? Your life takes place in the present, so live it in the present.
Teenage love. Teenage love, is a real thing!! If everyone views it as puppy love, or something not serious, it will never be taken seirous, not now, not when we aren't teenagers. There is no line that marks when a relationship can be considered serious or not, it's something you just feel. So don't stereotype your relationship like this, or you'll never be able to really let loose and just love.

I don't know why i posted this, but, i guess i just thought it had to be said, if you have something to add or change, be my guest!

------------------

Posts: 36 | From: New York | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kisses Me Pink
Activist
Member # 24198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kisses Me Pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have nothing to say. But I agree with you. Alot.
Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.