Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Rows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rows
Manowar
Neophyte
Member # 25470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manowar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME and my girlfriend have been arguing alot over the past 6 months, we're engaged and love but i feel we argue far too much we both think its her family because she argues with them which leaves her in a bad mood which leads to us agruing also, has anyone experienced this before also or has anyone got any advice or anything?
Posts: 8 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MadLittleGirl
Neophyte
Member # 25213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MadLittleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, me and my bf has that problem we both don't live with our family but when I talk to mine they have a way to just piss me off. And I would take it out on my bf. So for some time I tried to see my family less and less then I started to miss them so know when they make me mad I tell them how I feel so I don't let the anger build up inside of me and take it out on him.

------------------
As you get older life gets harder

Posts: 22 | From: Somewhere in Tx | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manowar
Neophyte
Member # 25470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manowar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers

Posts: 8 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manowar
Neophyte
Member # 25470

Yeah but the problem is that she lives with her parents and i go over and stay at the weekends, it annoys me that we fight so much and it annoys me even more because we are engaged. I just don't know if it is her family or me that leaves her in bad moods. Love her to bits and can't wait to marry her but part of me is thinking if this is the way its going to be if we spend the rest of our lives together can it really work out?
Manowar
Neophyte
Member # 25470

Has no-one any advice? or input?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.