Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Did I do Right or wrong?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did I do Right or wrong?
Dymes
Activist
Member # 23654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dymes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well today i was at practice with my g/f and other friends for a 15th.... and well i lent one of my female friends my cell becuase she wanted to see it. At the same time my girl was calling me i couldnt do two things at the same time and i was closer to my friend so i gaved her the fone and went to my girl... she then got mad and said nm.. and started to get stupid with me calling me a Fn Bi*ch and a complete ashole.. I told her in a calm tone and said girl chill out cool down dont scream and there is no need to curse... she then slap'd me a slap i didnt see and did not in any moment see why she did that. I smiled becuase i was surprised by that and half of the rest seeing it. I kept my cool and just smiled but deep inside i wanted to do the same. but i have morals.. so i didnt and i told her still in a calm mature tone.. there was no reason for that slap. she then started to calm me other names.. so i just left her sight. then while practicing the dances.. she continued calling me names and saying do this like this..!! this like that !!! Since that moment i already had my cool and just didnt speak did not look at her and kept my cool.. she would push me to do things right .. when she was the one not doing the steps right.. so i just muted everyone and did my biss. she really got annoying with her BS. and screamed at her in front of everybody and said Stop your Fn BS and Dont Fkn tell me how to do things.. when i knew what i was doing ! she then kept on for a min and i got louder and got in her face literaly in her face and told her why the fk she trying me she then got scared and said im not in a low tone embarrest one.. I walked away frm practice.. now my question here is. Did I do anything wrong? she disrespected me for no reason what so ever. and specially with that slap to top it off.. my interest in her went low dead.. and i know i will not forgive her for it. what can i tell her? for what she did.. and what should i do with us?
Posts: 119 | From: Chmblee,GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
based on the cumulative conclusions i have gahered from your posts about this girl, you two really oughtta call it quits. first you have big trust and insecurity problems. now she's hitting you and you're getting into shouting matches. you guys sound downright abusive.

what has gone RIGHT with you two? because the picture you have painted for us here in this forum has not been a pretty one.

and last time, you got mad at Smurf. but let me remind you, you came to ST asking us for advice, and we've been reading every word you've said. so i'm being very honest with my reply. the prognosis for your relationship is really not good.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HempHippie
Activist
Member # 22303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HempHippie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust is a big issuse in every relasionship. You need trust to keep it alive. If you don't have it, you need to sit down and talk about seriously. Maybe you guys just aren't at the stage in your lives right now that you can be handling growning up and a relasionship at the same time. Maybe if you took a brake and then tried it when yuo guys are ready a little farther down the road.

------------------
Not all who wonder are <s>lost.</s>

<i>Reality</i> is a cruch for people who can't deal with <b>drugs</b>.

Posts: 56 | From: Deep woods of NH | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MadLittleGirl
Neophyte
Member # 25213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MadLittleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dymes, I agree with Gumdrop Girl you two need to break up. Everytime I read your post,you two are having problems. Yes relationships has it problems but come on there are to many here and for your health break up with her.

------------------
As you get older life gets harder

Posts: 22 | From: Somewhere in Tx | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.