Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » teenage normalsy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: teenage normalsy?
glad2getanswerz
Neophyte
Member # 25039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glad2getanswerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im just your average teenage girl
and i know its usually guyz to be all horny and whatever around everything
and always think about sex...
but i constantly think about sex and guys and literally everything reminds me of something sexual

like a pen or a kleenex box haha
i really dont want to be a slut and being all horny tryin to get laid all the time cuz i dont want to have a kid just yet but i also dont want to just masterbate cuz thats no fun haha

is there a solution cuz i feel like such a horny teenager haha

Posts: 30 | From: calgary,alberta,canada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. You know, that old thought about guys always thinking about sex? That's a stereotype.

Stereotypes are broad generalizations. We tend to stay away from those, because we have such a diverse group of users, and often these don't fit.

It's okay to think about sex. It's okay to fantasize. But it's not really okay here to sue terms like "slut", because they're derogatory, and really are quite meaningless.

So. You don't want to think about sex all the time. Okay. Have you thought about picking up a hobby to keep your mind off of it? Or perhaps joining an after-school acivity or group? That might help.

(Also, when you registered, you agreed to post in standard English. This means using grammar, puntuation, proper spelling, etc. Please don't abuse the English language. It's hard to read. Thanks!)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceresbaistat
Activist
Member # 23736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceresbaistat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with being really horny really often (unless your a guy because that kind of shows ^-^)? I mean, just because you would really like sex doesn't mean you're going to end up sleeping around (unless it's your thing, is which case it's your choise). I'm horny nearly 24/7 and in a stable, loving, monogamous relationship. I see something sexual in EVERYTHING (...coat... *snicker*), and I lead a perfectly normal life. Well, it's as normal as I want it to be... Oh, and getting laid rarely means getting pregnant when you use proper contriceptives.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that I don't think there's anything wrong with you or your situation, but if it truely bothers you, by all means ignore me.

P.S. Have you ever used a vibrator, etc. when going solo? It might make things alittle more "fun."

Posts: 52 | From: Seabrook, TX | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.