Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » kiss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kiss
?????
Neophyte
Member # 12675

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ?????     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, i have a question that i want to get opionos on. k well ive been talking to this girl for like 2 year now over the internet and on halloween were gonna go meet. she told me she wants to kiss me and i told her i would love that, but one problem, ive never kissed b4 and i dont wanna mess it up, like i dont know if im suppose to use any tongue or what. can anyone help, i didnt want to really post this or ask her cause its embarassing. thanks for yor time.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the concept itself is pretty simple. You aim your lips for your partner's lips, move in slowly so as not to knock your partner backwards, and voila...the kiss!

Honestly bud, there really isn't much more we can say about this. The reasons we don't discuss technique around these boards are twofold, primarily because it can get us into all sorts of trouble; and because, well, everybody's different. I can tell you how I like to be kissed, but you sure as hell won't be kissing me. I can tell you how my sweetie likes to be kissed, but you'd best not be kissing her either! You see how it is? Any tips you are given by any of us will mean precious little to you and your partner when it all comes down to it. The only way to figure it out is by asking her, and you're going to have to get around to that sometime.

My advice for you, limited as it may be, would be to play it by ear. Who knows, maybe you'll be too nervous to pull it off or the timing won't feel right anyway. Don't let yourself be psyched out by something that really isn't that huge a deal to begin with. Enjoy your time with this girl, do what comes naturally, and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PHOM

Beware the naked man who offereth you his pants.

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~Jasons*Baby~
Neophyte
Member # 15168

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ~Jasons*Baby~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well the conceipt of kissing isn't that hard. I think you should just start out with a peck kiss and if she is feeling it you should use your tongue. Don't worry just stay calm and when you kiss just let it happen and everything starts to fall into place. Don't worry everything will be ok. If you need anymore help send me an email at edited because we ask that you not post your email @hotmail.com. I hope I helped you thanks bye.Good Luck!!!

[This message has been edited by KittenGoddess (edited 10-22-2003).]

Posts: 30 | From: Trenton,GA U.S.A | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psychodahlia
Neophyte
Member # 15003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Psychodahlia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The best thing you can do in terms of first kiss is just do whatever feels right. Don't do anything your not comfortable with and (even though this is corny) go with the flow...you'll probably suprise your self! It's not hard and there's no real right way...and in all seriousness practice makes perfect!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.