Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » gat angry with someone...

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gat angry with someone...
Member # 15136

Icon 8 posted      Profile for pocahontas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi there...
i'm a new user in this forum..but i seem to be interested to share with u guys..only to release what feel right now..i already break with someone few months ago..but i still don't understand why he left me..only with he sms me back but..only to promote the maxie pin reload..huhhh..i can't accept that...guys..what do u think..!

Posts: 1 | From: malaysia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15168

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ~Jasons*Baby~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the only thing you can do is talk to him. See what you wrote really doesn't make alot of sense to me. The only advice I can give you is to talk to him but if you can't talk to him then you may never know.
Posts: 30 | From: Trenton,GA U.S.A | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

  New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3