Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Should I tell him or not??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should I tell him or not??
nifftyravergurl
Neophyte
Member # 13999

Icon 9 posted      Profile for nifftyravergurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met this guy a couple of weeks ago. We don't get to talk on the phone or anything. I just meet him where I met him on the same day every week. Anyway, this past Thursday, we was hanging out like the usually, and he asked me to hook him up with my friend that I was with that night. I did. But I realized that I really liked him, and that I made a mistake when I hooked them up. Should I tell him that I like him, or should I just let it go?? Or should I just try to get closer to him (like friends)??? Plz help.
Posts: 3 | From: Inman, SC, Usa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldie212
Neophyte
Member # 13953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goldie212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you should tell him, what have you got to lose?

------------------
~It takes a moment to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, days to love someone, but a lifetime to forget someone~

*i wanta leave my fingerprint on the world*

Posts: 16 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nifftyravergurl
Neophyte
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nifftyravergurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you very much!! I just wanted to get someone's elses opinion on it.
Posts: 3 | From: Inman, SC, Usa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eep_a_mouse
Activist
Member # 8796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eep_a_mouse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you should tell him and your friend how you feel, if you dont you may end up feeling jeolous and resenting your friend (not intentionally) but its always best to be open about these things!
Posts: 42 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CMTFlovesHAH
Activist
Member # 12774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CMTFlovesHAH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell him and your friend, life is to short not to take chances. Plus if she is really your friend she will understand.
Posts: 76 | From: NC, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HoobAPinK
Neophyte
Member # 14016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HoobAPinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also think that you should tell your friend. she'll understand. does she like him much anyway? and i think you should also tell him that you like him becuase you never know he might have been trying to get to you through your friend. youll regret it if u dont tell him.

------------------
*~*DaY By DaY NothinG SeemS To ChangE BuT PrettY SooN EverythinG Is DifferenT*~*

Posts: 36 | From: Bristol, Rhode Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Latina Chik
Activist
Member # 14041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Latina Chik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I think that you should tell him. AND your friend. Sit them down and tell them how you feel. Express your feelings towards the situation. Things will only get worse if you don't. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

------------------
"sad hours seem long....."

- Romeo
( but they are not! It only seems as though it is eternity! Be STRONG!)

Posts: 59 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.