Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » quick question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: quick question
mjs
Neophyte
Member # 3980

Icon 12 posted      Profile for mjs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in a relationship 5 month relationship and everything is great. I have a problem letting go with her past relationships. She has never had sex or anything but she has done everyhting else. now i know thats not bad but i just cant get over another guy already doing that to her. I know it sounds stupid but thats how i feel.Everytime i think about it, it just hurts me. Any advise??
Posts: 5 | From: harrison TN USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moose
Neophyte
Member # 13780

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Moose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm kinda new at this advice thing but I think you should talk to her about it.
Tell her what you said here and maybe you two can work things out from there.
Sorry if my advice is kinda crappy hehe

------------------
Prepare to meet your moosey fate

Posts: 10 | From: Texas | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cathexis
Activist
Member # 5706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cathexis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it can be hard to understand sometimes, but it's past, its something she did before she was with you. Its done, its over, she's with you and doing all these things ONLY to you ^^ So why ruin your good moments thinking about what's gone? ^_^
Posts: 106 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.