Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Sex DOES change everything

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex DOES change everything
Camzie13
Activist
Member # 2908

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Camzie13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I very recently lost my virginity to my BF. I thought i loved him with all my heart....but the next day, I, instead of feeling that much more connected to him, became more distant. Now I dont know what to do...because i still love him, but i just found that how i felt after the fact was a slap in the face. I have had feelings of dumping him.....but then when i think about doing that, I start to cry. Another thing taht doesnt help is the fact that hes in college 300miles away which means that i cant see him very often...which is, i think, one of the reasons i feel this way. If anyone has gone through this...knows anything that can help....i would really appreciate it
Posts: 147 | From: NJ | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mingo
Activist
Member # 7667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mingo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The title of your thread says it all. What can help? Probably only time. You may choose to break up or not, only you can make that decission. Take heart, yes sex always changes things, but not always for the worse. The only consistant changes is that it always makes things more complicated.

------------------
We are starstuff, we are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out

Posts: 126 | From: Ferndale, Mi USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.