Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » my BF...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my BF...
GCgirlNat
Neophyte
Member # 8555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GCgirlNat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me and my BF have been together since march...i reallly like him and i thought he really liked me, but recently he hasnt been returning my phone calls, wen he DOES call he tells me hes going to come over and he NEVER shows up..and he doesnt even call to tell me hes not comming. the other day he made me reallly mad becuz he told me we were going out cuz his firends bailed on him...we were supposed to go on a DATE...just the 2 of us! well n e ways...i got mad and i said okay watever bai..and i hung up. so then i went running, i tryed calling back and he went sumwhere. we didnt talk for like 3 days and i called him up the 3rd day and he told me that irritated him (that was yesterday) well he called me lsat night and today...and he was supposed to come over today. im really starting to think if i need him or not. i mean i kno i dont need this trouble bcuz all he makes me do is cry. i cry so much bcuz he hurts me. i dunno y he likes to b so mean. i wanna dump him but i have this fear of not having sumone there...like a BF. i want one and i have this feeling of im afraid of being alone...i really need help on this..its really upseting me. wen i DO get upset which is like everyday i get an axiety attack..and i hate it. i need sum advice here. please.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shenzie2007
Activist
Member # 9027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shenzie2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'm no expert on this, so feel free to consider my advice useless, but...
I think you ought to ask him why he's doing this. If this isn't possible or if his answer is a cold stare or a cruel comment or something, then... maybe it's time to go alone for a while. Besides, you're not really alone, there's always friends, no?
Again, I'm no expert, so it's just my hmble opinion.

Posts: 73 | From: dallas, texas, usa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thousand dollar question...Do you want to be in a relationship with someone who upsets you all the time?

From what you said, it seems like this guy is treating you unfairly. Do what Shenzie said and just ask him straight out. If he isn't willing to sort things out, he doesn't care about you.

I'm sorry that you've come to depend so much on someone who treats you badly. You need to move on though, go out with your friends, have a good time with the girls, and forget about him...you'll be stronger for it!
Good luck!*Badger*

------------------
Hahahahah...I am evil...pure evil!!! Oh sorry, did you want something?

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hun, don't be afraid to be solo for awhile. It's not bad at all and it gives you a chance to meet a guy who won't be like that to you.

But like people before me have said talk to him and see what he says. But keep in mind, if he is rude or anything than just think about cutting off the relationship. Plenty of other guys out there right? That'll treat you how a girl needs to be treated.

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
army_angel13
Activist
Member # 9184

Icon 13 posted      Profile for army_angel13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like to me that this guy is a zero! No one should be treated like that. No one should deserve to go through that, if he doesn't stop, break up with him, you deserve better! Girls Rule!

------------------
*proud feminist*

Posts: 56 | From: St. Paul, MN | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.