Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » How many ppl have u kissed??!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How many ppl have u kissed??!!
cats31_01
Neophyte
Member # 3167

Icon 10 posted      Profile for cats31_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 19 and I've kissed 4 guys.
The 1st was when I was probably 7 or 8 and really awkward...but how I'd love to be kissing him now. :P
The 2nd was my bf of 4 years...memories
The 3rd was a complete mistake
And the 4th is my current bf...he's a sweetie.
But, like everyone else has said, it doesn't matter how many, it's the quality of the relationship that you're in.

Posts: 23 | From: Kansas | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitarchick2003
Neophyte
Member # 6298

Icon 7 posted      Profile for guitarchick2003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have kissed three guys in my meandering existence, but only one that meant anything. I love him so much.... I wish I hadn't bothered to ever kiss the other two! But I guess I couldn't predict that he would come along, so that's just how it goes!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ive kissed 2 guys- a friend with advanges and my ex Boyfriend. im 14

------------------
Jess

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Communist Revolution
Neophyte
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Communist Revolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
15 years- 0 girls

I've always wondered why girls don't like me. Maybe being "godless commie scum" is why.

Posts: 9 | From: Bay Point, CA, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kit
Neophyte
Member # 6309

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 15 this january and I have never been kissed
Posts: 7 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshine_1ofakind
Activist
Member # 3215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshine_1ofakind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 17 and I have kissed 23 guys and 1 girl
Posts: 61 | From: Mayfield, Ky | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Up until this last Christmas, I had only kissed one. But a guy I met at a part the February before and I have been getting really close. So we kissed. That was a good Christmas. So, I'm 16, and in one month I'll be 17. And I have kissed 2 guys-one immature little boy, and a very mature man. Both the same age. Heh.

------------------
"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me."
-- Nathaniel Lee

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lux
Neophyte
Member # 6338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i will be 17 in just over 1 month and i have yet to have my first kiss.... i was thinking of making my new years resolution "get my first kiss" but you know i think that one would be even more depressing if i couldn't follow through with it.
Posts: 9 | From: canada | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
froggish
Activist
Member # 6370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for froggish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
one guy, two girls (but...that was on new year's eve, heehee)...and i'm 18.
Posts: 41 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
**Ice queen
Neophyte
Member # 3330

Icon 6 posted      Profile for **Ice queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey dun worry bout it!! I'm 15 and I've kissed like 7 ppl!! And most of em were bf's! You know what'll make u feel better? Think of it this way, kisses are like money. The more you give away to people that you don't care about, the more it devalues. So why waste a kiss on someone you don't kow when u can save it for someone else later, that actually mean something to you.
Posts: 7 | From: Around | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 14 and I've kissed no one. Why rush it? It's going to come sooner or later. Quality, not quanity!

------------------
"It's impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying." -Jennifer Aniston

greenjay blog

Don't Mess With Texas

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gringo_Ben
Neophyte
Member # 6378

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Gringo_Ben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like a slut. I'me 17 and I've lost track of how many girls I've kissed. hold on, lemme get a semi-sorrect count... as of now, I've counted 25. I know there are many more though. thing is though, I'm not a player or anything, I just don't think all that uch about making out with someone for fun. now that I have a girlfriend, she's the only one who gets to taste my lips, but whenever I was single, it was fair season. I've only had sex with 6 people so at least I haven't gone overboard there.
Ben

Posts: 1 | From: Central Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, there's no need to feel bad about how many people you've kissed. There's no competition. I'm 17, and I've kissed about thirty women, and maybe about fifty men, not that I keep track, and you know what? I still love kissing. It doesn't get old, or any less special. Of course it varies from person to person, but for me, what's great about kissing someone, or even having sex with them, is not that they're the first, but that they, on their own, are special and I'm sharing something new with them. Every experience is different, and for me, they're all worthwile.

------------------
"I'll be a Venus on a chocolate clamshell rising on a sea of marshmallow foam."
-Hedwig

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aside from kissing people on the cheek and whatnot, I've kissed two guys. A few guys have tried kissing me, but it never ended up happening. The two guys I've kissed were my best friend when we were fourteen and my current boyfriend (we're nineteen).

------------------
i n t r o s p e c t i v e . . . .

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle Jessie
Neophyte
Member # 6306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle Jessie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seriously lost count but I'm going to guess around 25. Long gone are the days when my friends and I would sit down and make out lists of all the boys we'd kissed and rate them on a scale of 1 to 5. Hehe, sometimes I miss those days...About 10 of them were boyfriends and the other 15, heh-I used to play truth or dare a lot, what can I say?

Ever notice that when playing truth or dare-it ALWAYS starts out with "I dare you to kiss so and so" and just kind of trails off from there...

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle Jessie
Neophyte
Member # 6306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle Jessie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, by the way, I'm 16!

No one should have to apoligize or explain for their number! Do what you feel good doing! Just had a weird thought, 20 of the guys I kissed were between the ages of 12 and 13...guess I was quick to learn then slowed down!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ssexxigurl18
Neophyte
Member # 4811

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Ssexxigurl18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey every1 I am a 17 year old gurl and I have kissed at least 20 guyz! I think its your own personal preference as to how many people you have kissed before.
Posts: 35 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dano gee
Neophyte
Member # 6236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dano gee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 16 and I've kissed 5 guys... 2 of which meant the most to me.. my Best friend and my now ex bf.. whom i still love..

Posts: 11 | From: Barrie | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarlitCAT
Neophyte
Member # 2766

Icon 10 posted      Profile for StarlitCAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guess what everyone.. i am 17 ( going onto 18 this year) and i kissed ZERO guyz .. how yall like that eh??

infact i gave up all that Girlfreind/boyfreind thing.. i got hurt too much and i decided it aint for me! .. now im happier than ever

Posts: 38 | From: NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zae~Zae
Activist
Member # 2946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zae~Zae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 17 and it's only 4 guys (that I can remeber). It's ot big deal. I havr the rest of my life for that.

------------------

Shann

~Activist~
C/O 2002

Love begins within

Posts: 91 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Light & Tasty
Neophyte
Member # 6620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Light & Tasty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have only kissed 5 guys
Posts: 9 | From: ---------- | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theguardian
Neophyte
Member # 6634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theguardian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm...only 9 huh? well that's not so terrible. i've only kissed 6 myself and i'm 15 as well. but that's cuz i found my josh and i dont want no one else hehe
Posts: 9 | From: Blah blah blah can't tell! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indigodazed
Activist
Member # 6681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indigodazed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've kissed two people. And for one of them, it didn't count at all. I wasn't willing for him to kiss me.

[This message has been edited by indigodazed (edited 01-24-2002).]

Posts: 57 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insatiablesmiles
Activist
Member # 6228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insatiablesmiles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm 17 and i reckon i've kissed at least 20 people - a mixture of guys and gals.
i started young and only jus had the best kisser - we're very compatible, kissing wise!
i also think girls are rather 'better' at kissing- we know what we like!
feel free to disagree

-pandora
xxo

------------------
- you think you're the only one who's sexually frustrated?
- well come on baby , i'm ready!

[ american beauty ]

Posts: 100 | From: london, england | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*ShellerBabe*
Activist
Member # 252

Icon 7 posted      Profile for *ShellerBabe*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have kissed 4 guys including my bf now
Posts: 117 | From: America..~*hehe*~ | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*ShellerBabe*
Activist
Member # 252

Icon 12 posted      Profile for *ShellerBabe*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
o ya and im 15 ill be 16 on feb. 9 )
Posts: 117 | From: America..~*hehe*~ | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mercedesbenzgurl
Neophyte
Member # 6756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mercedesbenzgurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've only kiss about ten guys!
Posts: 3 | From: new york | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Kat*
Neophyte
Member # 6642

Icon 6 posted      Profile for *Kat*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey!
I'm 15, and I"ve kissed 6 ppl...

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 6 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 15 years old and 8 months (hey, it counts) and I've kissed one guy. My first kiss was on Saturday. We kissed twice and french kissed once. Good times!!!

------------------
~*ShAnNa'S wOrLd*~

Boys come and go but friends are forever!!!

[This message has been edited by justagirl04 (edited 01-29-2002).]

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cyberfox
Neophyte
Member # 6809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cyberfox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings,
I was flipping through the boards, and thought I'd throw in this data point, I'm 32 and have 'seriously' kissed one male and two females, the second of which is the love of my life, and I believe the last that I will romantically kiss.

As others have said, it's all about what you're comfortable with.

-- Cyberfox

Posts: 1 | From: San Jose, CA USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ou2Lisha
Neophyte
Member # 6794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ou2Lisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kissed? i'm 20 and yeah, i NEVER counted the amount of guys i've kissed. even when i was 15, 16, whatever.
Posts: 9 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bubblez
Activist
Member # 6837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bubblez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ichaseboys...if we r counting then ive kiised heaps!!!!lol
but back 2 da question....im nearly 17 and have kissed 7 guys. lol....dats like 1 a years since i waz 10...whoa go me!!!!lol...but now i only have eyes for my man!!!!!!:-D

Posts: 63 | From: australia | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TeddyBear17
Neophyte
Member # 6976

Icon 7 posted      Profile for TeddyBear17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 17 and quite proud of the fact that I've only kissed two guys in my lifetime.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniLoo
Activist
Member # 7058

Icon 6 posted      Profile for JenniLoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! you guys make me feel like a whore! I am 16 and a friend of mine and I made a "spit ring" to see how many ppl's spit we have. well, first we wrote down all of the ppl we have ever kissed (every thing from a peck to well, ya know) and I currently have 53 guys on my list! (I only slept with one) I guess I'm just a player or something....[face_wink]

------------------
~Who live in a pineapple under the sea?~

~Jenni

Posts: 43 | From: Savannah, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutiePie4eva
Activist
Member # 7052

Icon 6 posted      Profile for CutiePie4eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm 15... and i've kissed... uhhh i've lost count... lol... nah just playing... two guys for me... and one tried to kiss me... bad story... lol i froze and couldnt stops sey "nononononononono!!!!!" for about 5 minutes... and then i got on the bus and went home... he stood there dumbfounded... and i didnt no y i couldnt stop seying no... lol argh!... and all he wanted to do was kiss me on the lips... nothing else! but thats okay... he wasnt so great anyway... lol damn sorry about the tangent!... yup only 2 =)
Posts: 239 | From: new york, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.