Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Keep Getting Turned Down

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keep Getting Turned Down
KevMezz
Activist
Member # 558

Icon 8 posted      Profile for KevMezz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as u can tell from the subject, Yep i got rejected again, am i surprised ? no i'm not. Am i hurt/upset Yeah course i am because i honestly thought she would say yes man how wrong i was.

I can't seem to work out why this keeps happening i'm sure fron just reading this post i can tell i'm a little angry too, i'm not angry with the girls that have rejected me, some girl say they don't want to break my heart......but thing is i've been rejected that many time and had my heart broken that many time that there nothing left of it to break.

i'm trying really hard to stay posative but it SOOO hard

Posts: 118 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hon, this kind of thing happens to everyone.

The best thing to do right now is maybe to concentrate on something other than girls. Focus yourself on something you're really interested in and go out lots. Meet new people and enjoy yourself without being on the prowl for a girlfriend. Participating in group activities that interest you is a great way to meet new people and then maybe you'll find someone you'll hit it off with. But don't go out looking for a girlfriend.

------------------
Smile, though your heart is breaking....

My crazy little universe....

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there....
With open arms and open eyes...."

-Incubus

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Cypher. Kev, I was actually thinking of suggesting to you that maybe you should set a period of time, say six months, where you tell yourself that you WON'T ask a girl out on a date (so still ask your female friends to get a drink or see a movie or something, just don't aim for romance), and use that time to work out where you're going in life etc. I think you'll find that not concentrating on finding love will make a huge difference to you.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.