Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » I really need help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I really need help!
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm crying and I'm really upset over this. I feel so alone. I know I should respond in my other message, but I really need advice if it's possible.

I had unprotected sex and the condom had broke. A week later or a little over a week I woke up to brown discharge in my underwear but it stopped. A week after that or around that, I started to get stomach pains and feeling sick and ill. Now, every time I take my birth control I'm noticing about 20-30mins or less after I take it, I'm in sever pain. I'm really scared. I asked my friend if he thought I was pregnant and he said he thinks I am. Well, so much is going on it's unbelievable. I got a phone call while I was sleeping and I believe it was the doctors office, but when I called back they were closed. I'm scared to call them and have them tell me the doctor needs to see me, because I did a pregnancy test. I believe I am pregnant, I just feel different everywhere, in my stomach and everything.

To make matters worse, I went to my boyfriends place yesterday night (Thursday) and his roommate told me that there is this one girl that always comes over and is in his room. I asked my boyfriend about this and he told me his roommate is joking around and was high. I don't know who to believe at this point.

I'm still crying over this.

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, my boyfriend is snorting drugs. He showed me the thing. If I am pregnant I'm making it clear to him he must not do that while I am pregnant if we're having a child. I have this funny feeling there is stuff he is doing that I don't know about. I'm not doing drugs or crap like that, I've never done drugs, I've tried weed before but I didn't like it and that was 2 years ago. I honestly don't care if he is smoking but drugs is another thing. It just bothers me. So basically I'm dating a potentially liar and a druggy to boot I may be pregnant. The hell! This can't be happening to me. I can't deal with this crap. It's starting to really piss me off.

Can my life get any worse than it already is? Or can this be everything life can throw at me, or is there more?

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, why don't we take this one step at a time. Why don't you call your doctor's office again as soon as they open, so you can sort out the pregnancy-question? Once we know for sure what's up with that, we can help you figure out how to deal with that.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea, I am going to call them Monday.

My night was complete horror. I don't know if I am tired or not, or I'm just really confused. I don't know which one. I haven't ate a meal in 4 days only thing I've been eating is snakes and small things like toast. Because of my stomach being off.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.