Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » I'm Panicking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm Panicking
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarilynSexy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello, i'm panicking that I might be pregnant and its driving me insane because I cannot be pregnant like I'm not finanically ready or anything so heres the thing, my boyfriend and I had vaginal sex with a condom on but he didnt finnish inside of me this month, the condom didn't rip, I have been on the pill for over a year now and never missed a pill, took it late couple times throughout the year but never longer than an hour. had sex couple months ago when my bf actually almost finnished inside of me but pulled out right in time, this month we werent even close to finnishing inside of me and those times I recieved my period eveyr time, this month, I got my period right when I'm supposed to when I ussally do, its a bit lighter than usual, but i did stress a lot this week and yes I know its not a real period its withdrawl bleeding but I call it a period. I'm also very crampy and felt flutteryness in my stomach so I thought i was pregnant but we used condoms, withdrawl and birth control all perfectly so I forgot about it, but a half n hour ago I just took my fist active pill and now i got a lil vaginal bleeding so i'm paranoid again and I dnt want to take a pregnancy test if I don't need to if I don't have a real risk, do you think I have a real risk?
Posts: 58 | From: LA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're on the pill and taking it correctly AND using condoms and they didn't break there's really not a reason to be worried here. Given the period was light, it's likely it's not over yet, or that it's just finishing up.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarilynSexy
Activist
Member # 78782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarilynSexy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I took it correctly and the condom was used correctly because it never slipped off or broken, so I'm good, thank u, i was really paranoid, we also used wihtdrawl
Posts: 58 | From: LA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome [Smile]

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.