Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Whats going onn?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats going onn?
bailey36
Neophyte
Member # 51565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bailey36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i have posted this before but i need to know what these new things mean.
"Well the incident i am worried about took place on Dec. 29, around 8 o clock. HE didnt cum inside me, but i am worried about pre cum, because i may have been ovulating, and he was nly inside me for like 20 seconds because it hurt. and then we messed around(he was moving his penis around my vagina) but he did not ejacualte anywhre near my vagina."

Well i have been cramping mildly and my lower back has been hurting lately, and my stomach has been kind of upset.

I have had back issues before but i am just worried can all this just be a coincindence or is there a possibility its a sign of something? [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 13 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bailey,

There are no reliable indicators for pregnancy at this early stage, so like the advice in the previous thread stated, you will have to do a pregnancy test once it's been 10 days after your incident to get a result that can be accurate, and then test again if you're period doesn't arrive on time.

Could you be due your period? Could this be causing your discomfort?

Rebecca

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bailey36
Neophyte
Member # 51565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bailey36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess it could be possible, but my last period was december 12-18, so i think it would be pretty early?
Posts: 13 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PMS symptoms can be here this early sometimes, really depends on the person. (Plenty of people get PMS symptoms for a week). But as Rebecca said above, the first sign you'd really notice is a missed period. Try and relax until you can take a test.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3417 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.