Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Really scared & possibly pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Really scared & possibly pregnant?
zoozoo
Neophyte
Member # 45548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zoozoo         Edit/Delete Post 
I gave my boyfriend a handjob and he ejaculated onto his t-shirt and maybe even onto his hand. He wiped up everything and proceeded, probably after 20-30 minutes to finger me. He only went in to the knuckle and he says that his fingers were dry and that he couldn't smell the jizz. He even wiped off his hands. He just didn't wash them. Is there a possibility thatI could be pregnant from this?
Posts: 2 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nixieGurl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 19081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nixieGurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Hey zoozoo, check out the link I gave you in your other post, I think it might make you feel better)
Posts: 657 | From: NZ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.