Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Help, I'm very worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help, I'm very worried
joe3441
Neophyte
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe3441     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I had a close sex scenario, my girlfriend and I were having sex. We were going for a bit and then i had to ejaculate, but she did not want me to yet so I stopped in the middle of sex and slowed down, trying to hold my ejaculation in, then continued on. I kept on holding it in while we continued to have sex and I was pretty sure that i did not ejaculate till the end of the intercourse, But I was not quite sure, I might have ejaculated a little during sex because i was holding it in and continued for a period of time (5-10 minutes i think).

This got me a little worried. When we finished there was obviously sperm in the condom, I don't know if it was earlier in the middle of sex or in the end when i felt like i did ejaculate. I know i had the condom on properly, I'm wondering if any sperm leaked out from the bottom of the condom when I continued to have sex not noticing if i ejaculated or not. What are my chances of my girlfriend pregnant? I am really worried. She is suppose to get her period soon. I'm hoping for it. Or i might get the plan B pill. Thank you for your time and response

John

Posts: 10 | From: Holbrook | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John, double posting is against the user guidelines you agreed to when signing up here at Scarleteen. Your question has already been answered here .
Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe3441
Neophyte
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe3441     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, i new to this forum, Thank for the reply, it would happen again.
Posts: 10 | From: Holbrook | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe3441
Neophyte
Member # 44308

it would not happen again****

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.