Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Scared.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scared.
pyrettablaze
Neophyte
Member # 44044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyrettablaze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a virgin. I have never had sex before in my life. I'm scared though because I was messing around with my boyfriend, and I'm afraid that perhaps some precum came into contact with my vagina. His penis and my vagina have never come into skin to skin contact. We didn't really have dry sex, but I am worried that perhaps some precum soaked through his underwear and this brushed my vagina or something. I gave him a handjob and when he ejaculated it was no where near my vagina at all. It was on his stomach and it was promptly wiped up. We were trying to be so careful. My period is now two days late and I am freaking out. I'm majorly stressed about this. I am more or less the only virgin left out of my friends, and they all tell me I am being insane. I'm just really frightened. Help!
Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I ask how you chart your periods? In other words, how many days are usually in each of your cycles, and how timely are they? A two-day difference is not at all unusual for most women.

Based on what you have posted, I don't see a likely risk in any of this. However, you two were grinding genitals and you were nude, and he only had on underwear and he FULLY ejaculated, and that ejaculate soaked his underpants, that could potentially create some risk, albeit usually a small one.

If you're doing stuff like that, by the way, it sounds like it might also be time for you two to talk about condom use, okay?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyrettablaze
Neophyte
Member # 44044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyrettablaze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I chart my periods based on a 28 day cycle. I must admit that I have been extremely stressed right now, regarding this and other issues, and I think that might be affecting my period.

We definitely were not grinding genitals. The only time we have done that is with clothes on. The only time he ejaculated was when I stimulated him with my hand, and it was no where near my vagina. I was also wearing underwear at this time. He always had underwear on when touching me, and vice versa, and we always make sure I go first and then him, to avoid stuff like this.

Thank you so much for your quick response. You have really eased my mind, and thank you for the advice [Smile]

Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so it really doesn't sound like there has been a risk here.

However you usually manage stress, I'd suggest doing some of whatever that is, okay? See if you can't calm yourself down.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.