Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » had sex wid my bf... nt gettin periods... plzzz tell me if m pregnent or not

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: had sex wid my bf... nt gettin periods... plzzz tell me if m pregnent or not
poly
Neophyte
Member # 43714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had my last periods on 9th of july... nd m one of d kinds who always had irregullar periods... bt on 22nd of d same month i had sex wid my bf without a condom... bt it lasted for like 1-1.5 minutes max...nd he didnt even ejaculated in me... he didnt even come outside... i mean i told him to stop nd he stopped it completly... i no it might sound dtupid bt one more thing.. he said dat he doubted that he masterbated 2 days b4 we had sex nd dere might be a case that some sperms were left on his penis wen he masterbated... though he had bath twice after dat...

i didnt take any contraceptive pill....

can preejaculation be d reason... bt i dont think so bcoz i have seen him masterbating nd he takes like 5-6 mins to throw his sperms out...

now d problem is dat its 13th of august nd i havnt got my periods yet nd dere is no possiblity for 2morow also... though i usually get dem within 30-35 days...

i went for home pregnency test today nd it came out to be negative.... is dere anything dat one can not get pregnency test as positive untill 2 months????

plz tell mee...is dere any chance of me getting pregnent?????

--------------------
poly

Posts: 14 | From: india | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have already answered this question here .

Double posting is against the guidelines you agreed to when you signed up. Do not post your questions more than once in the future.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poly
Neophyte
Member # 43714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
m so sorry... bt dere were few things dat i hav updated... like i hav gone for a home pregnency test nd it is negative...

is it right to totally rely on it??? nd is dere ny condition dat one cant detect pregnency b4 some 5-6 weeks....??????

nd i also keen to no about dat preejaculation thing... u dint pointed to dat... plzzz help me clear my mind... m nt havin my periods... wud it be right if i see a doctor wid my mom... nd dont want my mom to no bout it...

--------------------
poly

Posts: 14 | From: india | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Testing twice is always better than once, but odds are that yes, you can trust an negative pregnancy test. They are accurate 10-14 days after a risk, so 5 weeks is well more than enough time.

I don't see a need to go to the doctor for a pregnancy test, however you may want to go in for an STI screening.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poly
Neophyte
Member # 43714

i dont wanna go to d doctor for a pregnancy test to a doctor... i wanna go for d reason dat my periods r nt happenning... bt d tension is dat my mom knows d doctor... so can i???? or will u suggest me to go for another test nd den visit a doc...

nd my question is dat is home pregnancy test fine???

--------------------
poly

atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Yes, home pregnancy tests are fine, and you might want a second test so that you can say with absolute confidence that you aren't pregnant if the doctor asks (which they probably will, given that you're going in because if periods that just aren't happening).

Also, your doctor should respect your privacy, and let you talk to him/her alone and not inform your mother about what you discussed, even if they are friends otherwise.

poly
Neophyte
Member # 43714

u mentioned abt dat STI thing.... can u point some symptoms of it...bcoz i dont think dat m havin any pain or any spots on my vagina.... and if dere might b a possibility den can i see d doctor wid my mom... coz u dont actually understand dat my mom nd my doc are both very very gud frnds????

--------------------
poly

poly
Neophyte
Member # 43714

m nt afraid f da fct dt m nt gettn my periods cz i knw m nt pregnant.ive hd irregular periods b4 n gt medicatd n it ws ok cz i ws a virgin.bt ds tym m afraid 2 go 2 da doc cz i dnt wnt er to knw dt ive hd sex.ive js hd it 1nce nd dt 2 nt cmpletely nd he dint evn cum,da fear is dt it ws unprotected.m evn planning nt 2 hv it again.ive nt evn hd ny physical pain ftr dt.2day wn i ws skipping rope my vagina strtd watering my legs were wet dts y m afraid,is dere ny chance dt i go 2 da doc n she doesnt cums 2 knw dt m nt a virgin ne more?

--------------------
poly

poly
Neophyte
Member # 43714

it wud b realy kind of u if u reply fast...

--------------------
poly

atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Poly, is there any way you can make an effort to type in proper english without abbreviations? I understand it it's not your first language, but your last post is a bit difficult for me to understand.

That said, your doctor won't be able to tell whether or not your a virgin if it's been more than a couple days since you've had sex. Your doctor also should NOT talk to your mom about your health, because that sort of information is supposed to be between a doctor and patient (that's the law here in the US, I'd imagine it's similar in India--we both get a lot of our laws from the British after all--but I'm not positive).

Do you have the means to get to a different doctor?

poly
Neophyte
Member # 43714

m sorry again.. but the thing is that i cant see any other doctor bcoz m very shy to go to another doctor...

i want to ask two things:

1)you told me about that STI thing... can u point out some symptoms of it coz i dont think that m havin any pain or spots on my vagina...

2)i was skipping rope yesterday and i noticed that my vagine started watering that time... can u tell why did that happened???

plzzz help me bcoz in US sex might b a small thing but in INDIA people goes totally bizzare when they come to know that there daughters or sister have had sex before marriage... no matter of what age they are... m 21 and i know dat i can have sex but just look at me... m DAMN SCARED...

i hope you understand...
thanks a lot...
god bless you...

--------------------
poly

Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different STIs and infections have different symptoms. Some include painful urination or burning, itching, strange discharge, etc. While we can list some symptoms, we cannot diagnose anything or tell you anything for certain. If one is infected with an STI, it doesn't always immediately have physical symptoms like spots or pain. This is why we suggest you visit a doctor by whatever means possible.

The vagina cleanses itself, often by means of discharging fluid which can be watery. It's healthy for this to happen unless its happening profusely or coupled with uncomfortable symptoms like I mentioned above.

I understand that cultural norms are very different in India than in the United States. However, any visit or information collected by your doctor should be kept confidential by him/her; I would imagine that the privacy law is no different in India than it is in the west.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.