Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Unprotected but no ejaculation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unprotected but no ejaculation
Jneedshelp
Neophyte
Member # 19275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jneedshelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

My boyfriend was in me but with no ejaculation in me and at the very beginning of when we started to fool around, we then stopped because I know that type of thing can get you pregnant. I am not ovulating, and he did not ejaculate in me. I've gotten the morning after pill before, but usually not because I need it but becaudse I am paranoid. I am trying to work on this, and am wondering if I should take it or if it is just my worrying. Thanks

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unprotected sex, ejaculation or not, poses high risks of STIs and pregnancy.

I see you saying you need to work on your paranoia, but with a brief glimpse through your post history, I think you have sound reason to worry, and what it looks like to me is that you need to work on drawing a hard limit with partners that NO sex will happen if they are not 100% willing to have sex with you safely.

So, what's going on here? How can we help?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jneedshelp
Neophyte
Member # 19275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jneedshelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the sort of personality where I worry about consequences later on, which is definitely something that I have been working on. I have OCD so sometimes its hard to stop addictive behaviours (things like fooling around, drinking etc) I've been working on these issues for a while, but this time I was in the moment and didn't exercise the proper self control that I deserve. So I guess since I have a pregnancy risk I should get EC again? Some people say that it can effect you negatively if you take it too much, but my doctor disagrees. I've got a physical in January and I'm going to go back on the pill I think, and until then abstain.. I've just had this risk and am not sure which route to take
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, unprotected sex puts you at a high risk, so if you don't want to become pregnant, you'll probably want to take EC.

Are you in therapy for your OCD? Because if it's causing you to engage in risky behaviours like drinking or having unprotected sex, you really should be getting professional help.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jneedshelp
Neophyte
Member # 19275

Thanks for the answer, and yes I am in therapy for the OCD, I think it's been about 2 or 3 years of therapy now

Thanks

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to add, though, that you being responsible with a sexual partner should not just lie on YOU.

So, it's one thing if you're choosing partners who come to the table, condom in hand, and you're refusing to use one. But when your partners aren't doing THEIR part -- especially given your OCD, as partners should make room for disabilities -- that means this isn't just about your behaviour, it's about theirs, too.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.