Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Any risk here? Im so worried

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any risk here? Im so worried
RobertEdge
Neophyte
Member # 36155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RobertEdge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well it all started around 8 weeks back, I remember being quite aroused that night with my girlfriend, and I was creating quite alot of pre-***. I remember touching the head of my penis to check if there was precum present, but that was with the THUMB OF MY LEFT HAND. **(I had NOT ejaculated for around 4 days, and I urinted ALOT of times before this, and my urine was very acidic as I was ill through-out the week.)**Later that night, maybe around 1 or 2 hours later, we engaged in mutual masturbation, although she did not touch my penis, I only 'serviced'(if you like) her. I was aware of the pre-*** on my head, and was very careful not to touch it. I cannot remember weither any pre-*** actually got onto the hand I used with her, but I wiped my hands off onto my pants before touching her. It's vague to me, but I was sure my hands were dry, if they had anything on them at all. After this, I went to the toilet, wiped the pre-*** off my penis and urinated again that night. Then maybe 4-5 hours later, we done the same thing. After all of that, she gave me a blowjob, which then lead me to actually *Ejaculate* properly, which was controlled onto so toilet roll and disposed of. No further action took place this. A few days later I started to worry, and she told me she'd be on her period in a "few weeks" which was basically 2. Im scared she could have been ovulating at the time, So im just wondering about the chances of pregnancy by a VERY small amount of dry pre-*** (which shouldn't of contained any sperm due to recent studies) being on fingers and inserted into her. I've been worrying so much recently, and any help would be enourmosly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Rob.

I have read the risk assesment, and None to very low is still making me freak out. What im freaking about now is the fact its been 8 weeks and im scared it may be too late for an abortion

Posts: 6 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has she had a period since this risk?

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RobertEdge
Neophyte
Member # 36155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RobertEdge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we split up after that, she hasnt said anythning about it. And she is seeing someone else that she'd been close to for a while. I've heard she "might" of had sex with him without a condom, but I dont think she would of. Im just scared incase it is mine and Im too late to react. Please help [Frown]
Posts: 6 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It really doesn't sound like you have a risk at all. Honestly.

Why don't you just ask her if she's pregnant? I mean, there's a really simple way to get peace of mind; call her up and find out.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RobertEdge
Neophyte
Member # 36155

Ive heard that she said she "might" be pregnant, with me or not I don't know, but if it's not, then its one HELL of a coincidence. I could of swore my hands were dry, but this is freaking me out so much. And im sure, if she missed a period, she wouldnt be happy like she's been lately (although suddenly its changed, like a week ago she seems so unhappy and hasnt been around at all)
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I think she owes it to you to at least let you know if she has had a period lately. You need to talk to her and find out, as it is not fair to you and is obviously driving you nuts.

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RobertEdge
Neophyte
Member # 36155

Thanks for the help, but what im worried about is the fact she probably hasnt took it into consideration that I've got her pregnant, because I only fingered her. (I actually have slight schitzsophrenia, meaning I worry about the smalles things and think of the WORST possible scenario I could)and Im scared that she doesnt think its me, and if its already been 8 weeks, she could leave it longer (thinking shes only just got pregnant) and there may be no time left. I hope the reason for her absence is that she's gone to the doctors. I've not seen her for days, but i've asked her friends, and they say theyve heard nothing. Ill most likely ask her about it next time I see her, all I can do is cross my fingers. Any other soothing comments would definatly be appreciated!
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Well, like Erin said, you didn't really have a risk here at all. Your hand would have had to be covered in semen, and as you've said, that was not the case. As for the risk assesment chart, the 'none to low' is just that, as you have to take into account the amount of possible semen, the environment, the overall situation. After rereading everything the way you said it, you really have had no pregnancy risk here.

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

RobertEdge
Neophyte
Member # 36155

Wow thanks SO much thats so helpful! Calmed me down alot, hopefully if she is pregnant, just a very scar y coincedence. Anyway, ill have to keep checking that answer as my schitzophrenia will make me think of others ways she can be pregnant and ill start worrying. I guess your correct asar about the amount of sperm, and hopefully the new studies are correct that "pre-cum only contains sperm from a previous ejculation", as that would help back up that there wasnt even sperm in my pre-cum. You think it would of helped aswell the fact that I was really ill? Like flu ill, couldnt get out of bed for 2 weeks. Thanks for all the amazing replies though!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.