Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » slippage?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: slippage?
welp
Neophyte
Member # 36058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for welp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I was having sex with my guy friend yesterday when I thought I felt the condom slip, or break, or something. It felt like it was sort of flapping around in there. We checked, and it hadn't come off or broken or anything, but he had come and there was a big wet spot on the bed. Could some of it have gotten in me, even if the condom didn't come off? What counts as slippage? I'm not on the pill- could I be pregnant? Should I get EC? Thanks for your help.

Posts: 2 | From: Israel | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the condom didn't come off, it's pretty safe to assume the wet spot on the bed was YOUR bodily fluids.

Slippage is when the condom comes off the penis in a manner that semen can escape. The condom would be most (if not all) of the way off.

If this didn't happen, you do not have a pregnancy risk and do not require EC.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welp
Neophyte
Member # 36058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for welp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the quick response [Smile]

It's a relief that there's nothing to be worried about. I just didn't think that I could produce quite that much fluid!

Posts: 2 | From: Israel | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.