Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » help me pease and thank you ^^

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help me pease and thank you ^^
missdr.pepper
Neophyte
Member # 35943

Icon 5 posted      Profile for missdr.pepper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ooookay.....im super worried. I was wearing semi thin pajama pants...and underwear.
me and my boy friend have never evr done this b 4....were both virgins.....and im his first girlfriend...he's my first boyfriend. it was like....we cldn't stop ourselves.....and that scared me cuz my mind went blank.
so here's wut happened. we were making out, and he got on top of me.....between my legs....his penis was like right on top of my vagina...but he was wearing jeans, and me the pajama pants. his pants kinda came dwn, and he was rubbing against my pants....in his underwear....and i touched his penis...god knows y i did tht >.< stupid me....i got stuff on my hand....i dn't know vry much about cum...or pre cum...so idk wut exactly it was...

so after this i was like "woah!" and i told him we shld stop...and he agreed and we stopped.
i went to use the restroom, but before i dumped rubbing alcohol on my hands....cuz tht stuff kills evrythng...right?

so thn i wnt pee, and wiped myself w/ toilet paper. am i at risk of getting pregnant at all frm those senarios?!?!?! im so freaking out right now >.<

im srry....huh

Posts: 8 | From: Arizona | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
None of these scenarios present a pregnancy risk, so no need to worry. Sperm can't swim through 4 layers of clothing, and the rubbing alcohol would've done the job on your hands (though warm water and soap do just fine!). Next time, if you guys want to be a little safer, you could use a condom for dry sex and eliminate the whole risk situation! [Smile]

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.