Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » pull out game.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pull out game.
ashtrayyy3171994
Neophyte
Member # 35769

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ashtrayyy3171994     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me and my boyfriend decided to have sex for the first time on friday. i'm thirteen, and he's fifteen. he had gotten a condom from his friend, and then lost it the day we were going to have sex. but we didn't want to wait any longer, so we just decided to do it anyways. so we did and when he was about to ejaculate he pulled it out and came. he wiped himself off with his shirt and i licked it to make sure there wasn't anything left on it, so we could keep going. after waiting until he could get hard again, we kept going. could he have leaked at all in me? i'm afraid that i could be pregnant right now. it was only a few days ago but we did it on the borderline of when i should strt my period. i still haven't tho, and i should have by now.
Posts: 2 | From: king george, virginia | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassieopiea
Neophyte
Member # 35770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassieopiea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pre-cum (the clear liquid that sometimes is present before a guy comes) does contain sperm, so you could be present. Also, simply licking him off wouldn't ensure that there was no sperm left; and premature ejaculation can make "pulling out" completely pointless. I'd try and get emergency contraception, but it might be too late for that. Definitely talk to your parents about seeing an ob/gyn.

--------------------
Where did you leave your baby bleeding in her bed? Her ghost has come to stay.. Oh, you can try, you can't chase her away

Posts: 17 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassieopiea
Neophyte
Member # 35770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassieopiea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pregnant, not present. Sorry for the typo.

--------------------
Where did you leave your baby bleeding in her bed? Her ghost has come to stay.. Oh, you can try, you can't chase her away

Posts: 17 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cassieopiea, this area is for staff and volunteer responses only. See you on the rest of the boards!]

Cassieopiea's still correct though- all unprotected sex presents a pregnancy risk due to the possibility of precum being there, plus there may still have been semen present in his urethra from his first ejaculation. If you want to obtain EC, it's effective up to 120 hours after the incident happened, so it's not too late yet.

Also, you should be aware that you are under the age of consent in Virginia, so you could potentially get into some legal trouble should you guys get caught. The age of consent is technically 18 in Virginia, so your boyfriend is also under the age of consent.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You also have a risk of contracting an STI. See the STI Risk Assessment: The Cliff's Notes for more details. Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To goes into detail about how to keep yourself protected.

--------------------
“I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns.” --Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashtrayyy3171994
Neophyte
Member # 35769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashtrayyy3171994     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for y'alls help. i have no way to tell my parents about this at the moment, until i'm positive that i rlly am. i don't want them to find out i even had sex in the first place. so i'm not going to give that away if i'm rlly not. can you get any symptoms this early into it?! is there ANY way i could know? i skipped my period. and i've had some discharge, tho i don't know if that has anything to do with it?
Posts: 2 | From: king george, virginia | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you can't really go by symptoms. For one, not women experience all the same symptoms and for another, many symptoms of early pregancy could also be symptoms for a host of other things.

Depending on when you had sex, you may still have a tiny time window in which to take EC. It can be effective for up to 120 hours after the risk.

If it's too late for that, you'll have to wait until you can take a pregnancy test, which will be 10-14 days after the risk.

Keep in mind that unprotected sex also presents STI risks, so you two should get tested if you haven't already.

And for the future, you two should really discuss your options for safe sex. I'm going to link you to some articles you'll find helpful:
Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist
First Intercourse 101
Safe, Sound & Sexy: A Safer Sex How-To

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9186 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.