Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Help!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!!!
Bird36459
Neophyte
Member # 35332

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Bird36459     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] Me and my boyfriend were at his house and I gave him a blow job with the condom on before we had sex and he had pre-ejaculated. Then we had sex and just as he inserted, the condom broke. Is there a chance of me getting pregnate from that. Please help me were both so stressed out from this we cant concentrate on anything. PLEASE HELP!!! [Frown]

--------------------
EMI

Posts: 10 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to What's the Risk? Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessments, you have a low to moderate risk.

quote:
Did you have unprotected penis-in-vagina intercourse (no condom, no other birth control of any kind), but WITHOUT ejaculation into or onto the vagina or vaginal area?

If you DID have unprotected penis-in-vagina intercourse but the man DID NOT ejaculate, then you have a LOW TO MODERATE risk of pregnancy. If it has been less than 120 hours since your risk, you may obtain emergency contraception. If it has been greater than 10 days since your risk, see your health care provider as soon as possible for a pregnancy test and an STI screening.

Check it out;

Emergency Contraception

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bird36459
Neophyte
Member # 35332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bird36459     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no but there was pre-cum in the condom and his penis was semi-inserted when the condom broke

--------------------
EMI

Posts: 10 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The article does take into account the possibility of precum being present, so Smurf's advice still stands.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.