Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » hello help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello help!
Shelley
Neophyte
Member # 34816

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Shelley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok im SO confused. I need peace of mind.

MY boyfriend and I had sex yesterday @ 4:45-5 and he came and he kept on going for like 2 seconds and then stopped. He then said that there was thick discharge in my vagina and he thought it was him. He then said there was not alot of ejaculate in his condom, but I saw the condom when he pulled out and there was alot. He said that he never has little ejaculate. But he was also playing around with the condom. He then did the old fashioned safety test : put water int eh condom and see if any water comes out. Nothing came out. We bought EC pills because he was scared but I told him there is no possible way anything could have gotten through That discharge was me. I even asked the pharmacist and she said "it doesn't sound like you need the EC but I wasn't there" and i said to her "I told you everything". Now my bf has me all worried in a tizzy. Should I still take the EC? Is there any risk there?

I know this sounds dumb, I just need a second opinion so I dont go nuts.

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Neophyte
Member # 34816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can someone please help me
Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Neophyte
Member # 34816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is anyone here?
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do not bump your post, especially not after as little as a few minutes. We are all volunteers with lives of our own, and we'll get to your post eventually.

If you used the condom correctly for all genital contact and it did not tear or break, then there is no need for EC.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9023 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Neophyte
Member # 34816

alright im sorry, i was just freaking out im sorry. but thank you so much ^_^
joz_12345
Neophyte
Member # 35586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joz_12345     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no honestly sounds like you will be fine but if you do want to take it just for peace of mind it wont do you any harm

--------------------
Joz_12345

Posts: 19 | From: Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Joz, this area is for staff and volunteer responses only. Also, she has already been informed that she had no risk, and taking EC unecessarily is not a good plan since it's a huge whack of hormones that can make you feel pretty unpleasant for a few days- ain't worth it if there's no reason to take it.)

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.