Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Can I b Pragnent? help:(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can I b Pragnent? help:(
Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Tania     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my friend and i tried to have sex for the first time while i was a virigin ... and he didnt get his penis all the way up.. and was for mayb less than 30 sec... and i bleedin for few hours afterwards.. we tried having sex again like 5months later.. and this time he manged to get it all the way up( his penis is over normal size) ... and we werent using protection... and i bleeded during and after the sex .. it has been 3days now and am still bleeding.. but now its less... i feel nauseous and my bak hurts.... and i have a headache.. my body is very weak.. and while we were having sex i was shaking alot ( each time i lose specific amount of blood i endup with a headache...) i dont know wether am feelin nauseous cuz am panicing or cause i lost alota blood.... can it indicate the i am pregnant? uhmm can i be really pragnent with this much bleeding? or am i just panicing alot? could my period b altered cause it was my first time? ( i never get it regurarly its usually a week late) .. wat should i do?
Posts: 16 | From: u.a.e | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tania     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i may akso add that he didnt ejaculate in me...... but am still very worried
Posts: 16 | From: u.a.e | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You had unprotected intercourse. This means that you are at a high risk for pregnancy. It having been your first time, or losing a lot of blood, has absolutely no impact on that. If you do not wish to become pregnant, you need to obtain EC immediately. It can be effective for up to 120 hours after the risk, so you still have a little bit of time there.

You should also get tested for STIs.

Also, if you are still bleeding three days after the incident, you should also consider making an appointment to see your gyn. While it is not unusual to bleed a little after sex, you should not be losing enough blood to make you dizzy, nor should you be bleeding for more than a couple of days.

And lastly, is there a particular reason why you are engaging in unprotected intercourse? Do you need some help with figuring out your birth control options and discussing them with your partner?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tania     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he didnot ejacualte in me...but there is still a chance?
uhmm was just stupidity to have an unprotected sex.. and yes i wud really like to have some help figuring out birth control options....

Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

One other question do i have to visit a doctor for EC pills? or can i just buy them from any pharmacies?
Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

can i get EC pills without physicions prescription?
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Could you please stop bumping your posts? We understand you're scared, but we do read every single one and will answer it when we can.)

I'm very sorry that we're not as well-versed in reproductive policies worldwide as we should be; I'm afraid we have no idea about the policies in your country. Your best bet will be to call your local pharmacy yourself and ask. [Smile]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As for your birth control options, we have a chart right here on site: we can chat a bit about which one you think is right for you, as well as talk about ways to talk about it with your partner, if you like. [Smile]

Margaret Sanger's Disneyland: Choosing Contraceptives

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

well am sorry for posting too much replies but the problem was wid my browser and it kept givin me an error sorry for that....
well it will b great help if we can talk about it.. as me and my partner rarely communicate....
as for the EC pills the only one available in this place is Microgynon 30...? i still have 2more days left till 120hrs.. hope its not too late:)
and sorry again for bumping 2much posts...

-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

It's alright. Browser problems happen to everyone. [Smile]

Microgynon 30 is a birth control pill taken at larger doses to provide emergency contraception. Most birth control pills used as EC have to be obtained from a doctor, so if you have a physician, I'd call and ask if they can order some into the pharmacy for you by phone. It's a doctor's job to handle stuff like this, anyway!

I'm worried that you and your partner aren't communicating about protecting each other from pregnancy and infections. That's pretty crucial, bare-bones stuff to cover before being sexual with anyone; are you certain you feel safe and comfortable being sexual with him? Do you think he'll be supportive of being safer from now? Are you afraid to talk to him?

It's great that you're being so responsible by seeking EC and resolving to use a contraceptive method from now on! But that effort only goes so far when we have partners we don't feel comfortable with, or who pressure us out of doing things to safeguard our health.

Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

i have already called the pharmacy and have asked a lot of questiions from them abot EC pills... i gave them a list of EC pills that i found on a medical website but the only one available between all of those was Microgynn30 . and i can get it without prescription:) dubai even though contains mix cultures is still a muslim country and i believe accroding to the religion contraceptive method and abortion is not allowed...
uhm.. i do feel safe with him and i am comfortable... but yes am affraid abit and was stupid. and i am sure he will be supportive to be safer if i mention it to him... but since we rarely talk,, its a bit diffucult to do so [Smile] i still havent told him that am worried.. i just need to make sure before scaring him [Smile]

Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

a bit of an update... i bought the pills and had them within 72hrs after the sex and i also took a pragnency test to b sure... and was negative... and as for me n my partner i dunt think there will b any more problems regardin communication:)
and i just wanted to thank you for giving me tips [Smile] was very useful
thanx alot...
if the pragnancy test is accurate then am gud [Big Grin]

-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad things worked out. [Smile]

--------------------
“I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns.” --Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tania
Neophyte
Member # 35544

tnnnxx alot
am glad to... [Big Grin] and am also glad that i experienced this situation.... made me realise n learn alot of things [Smile]
tnxxx again

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.