Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » another worry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another worry
highsandlows
Neophyte
Member # 32133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for highsandlows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly I would like to thank you guys for always answering me. I dont no if im being stupid but im starting to worry myself stupid again about pregnancy.
I started my pill again last saturday (the 22nd) after my pill free week. I do take my pill everyday around 2 o clock. On saturday night there just gone me and my boyfriend had sex. He wore a condom. After we had sex he went to the toilet to get rid of the condom and to check it, the condom was fine. I put my underwear back on. the next morney i went to the toilet and i noticed on the front of my underwear, were the under wear would touch the base of my tummy where your pubic hair would be i noticed that there was white stuff dried in to the fabric. I havnt a clue what it could be and im worried that it could of been dried in sperm, but then im thinking how would sperm get on me if my boyfriend wore a condom and it did not break. Im terrified..what do you guys think?? i hope this is not to confusing for you guys..i am really sorry for bothering you all.. but how would i know if it was sperm? could it of been sperm? im confused and worried. The white stuff was in little lines going across the top of my pants. ur replies would be greatly accepted.

Posts: 12 | From: Ireland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the condom did not fail (which it sounds like it did not) and it was used for all genital contact, then there's pretty much no way you could have gotten ejaculate on you. Also, as long as you've been taking your pill correctly (which it sounds like you have been), it would be protecting you in the case of a condom failure anyway. Thus, you have no pregnancy risk from this.

As to what you noticed in your underpants, that could be any number of things. It could be your own natural vaginal discharge. It could be your own natural lubrication that was left over after sex. Or (if you were using extra lube) it could be extra lubricant from a bottle/the condom. It's really hard to tell.

The bottom line is that you really shouldn't have much to worry about here. I'd also suggest that if you are worrying this much about pregnancy even when you're taking steps to protect yourself, you may want to step back from risky sexual activities for a while. If you're using two methods of contraception correctly (as you are), your pregnancy risks are about as low as they can conceivably be (other than abstaining completely). If you're still worried, then it's probably best to not engage in any activities until you are comfortable enough with your protection to feel ok about it.

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
highsandlows
Neophyte
Member # 32133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for highsandlows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you very much for replying so fast. I know my boyfriend checked the condom and he said it definately did not tear. Thank you so much.
Posts: 12 | From: Ireland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.