Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » another view point please...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another view point please...
Freida
Neophyte
Member # 34926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freida         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,
my bf and I were laying down very close together the other weekend (I was in my bathing suit and he was fully clothes). There's no way that sperm could make it through all those clothes, correct? I know he cummed or precumed cuz he told me, but I never saw a spot on his jeans. my period has been kinda wack lately. I was on bc for 2 months but then the dr's told me to get off of it cuz it actually made me bleed for a substantial amount of time (3 weeks). I just had oral surgery in which they put me out and so I have been on a number of medications and antibiotics. Anyway...why I am saying all this stuff is because when the day I had surgery I started bleeding like I had my period and all but the next day I had practically nothing and just a little bloody discharge for the next couple of days. Could that have been my whole period since I bled so much last time? Is this anything to worry about, like implantation bleeding? Or am I just going a little overboard and stressing out with everything going on? Thanks, I hope you can calm my worries.

P.S. We have never done anything sexually before.

[ 08-06-2007, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Freida ]

Posts: 4 | From: FL | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is absolutely no pregnancy risk from what you're describing, at all. Sperm would not be able to make it through all those layers of clothing (heck, one or two layers is difficult enough for them to make it through to present a risk).

The bleeding you saw was like some mid-cycle spotting/bleeding because of the medications and antibiotics throwing your system out of whack, or just a different period from what you're used to seeing. [Smile]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freida
Neophyte
Member # 34926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freida         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so even if his his pants were damp on mine it would be ok? because sperm can't pass through all the layers correct, but it can feel damp.
Posts: 4 | From: FL | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.