Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » emergency

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: emergency
imflyinsolo15
Neophyte
Member # 32367

Icon 9 posted      Profile for imflyinsolo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had unprotected sex this past tuesday. so it has been 4 days since i had it. yesterday afternoon i went to go eat lunch, i walked into the restaraunt and as soon as i smelled food i got sick. this morning (well approximately the same time it was yesterday 1130am-1200pm)i am very nauseated. i can not smell food. i have not been sick, i have not been around anybody who has been sick, and later on yesterday i was perfectly fine. i ate a good dinner. is this possibly morning sickness?
Posts: 12 | From: Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, it is far, far too early for this to be morning sickness.

If it's not been 120 since your risk yet, you can still get EC. You'll just have eto be quick about it, because it's only effective for up to 120 hours.

And if you and your partner aren't up-to-date with your STI tests, you should get on that, too, as the unprotected sex put you at risk for STIs as well.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9023 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imflyinsolo15
Neophyte
Member # 32367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imflyinsolo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there anything it can be? associated with unprotected sex?
Posts: 12 | From: Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean the nausea? Nope, I really don't see how that could be connected to unprotected sex. Again, if you had gotten pregnant, you wouldn't be seeing symptoms at all until 2-3 months into the pregnancy, and even then it's not a given because every body reacts differently.

It really sounds more like you caught a stomach bug. If it doesn't get better, go ahead and make an appointment to see your doctor about that.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9023 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.