Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » please help before tomorrow!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help before tomorrow!!
lolathefish
Activist
Member # 33683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lolathefish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok there is like a little bubble or something in my vagina its like along the wall and i was wondering if its something that is no big deal that will go away soon or something i should talk to my doctor about. i really dont want to bring it up with her if i dont have to and im going tomorrow to see her for our yearly check up so thats why i want to know by tomorrow. its along the wall at the top and looks and feels like a bubble kinda thing. maybe its a pimple or someting i dunno. please help

--------------------
Life is to short to be spent waiting for someone to come along. Just keep living and making every day worth it and the person your waiting for will come along anyway.

Posts: 40 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We really aren't going to be able to tell you without being able to examine it, and to boot none of us our doctors. Is there any reason you don't want to bring it up with her? I'm sure she's heard and a seen a lot more. [Smile] It may be nothing to worry about at all, but you won't know for sure without asking.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lolathefish
Activist
Member # 33683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lolathefish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont want to bring it up cause she'll tell my mom she tells my mom all the stuff about me

--------------------
Life is to short to be spent waiting for someone to come along. Just keep living and making every day worth it and the person your waiting for will come along anyway.

Posts: 40 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, doctors have to respect patient confidentiality- if you tell your doctor not to tell your mom, they legally cannot tell.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Light
Activist
Member # 32327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Light     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, did not see which forum this is in when I posted this, please delete this post

[ 08-01-2007, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Light ]

Posts: 70 | From: Nova | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.