Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » dont lnow whats going on

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dont lnow whats going on
kelz18
Neophyte
Member # 34393

Icon 9 posted      Profile for kelz18         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello again
i spoke to you a while ago about the light spotting. well i didnt take a pregnancy test in the end, i didnt have any more spotting until i was doing some strenuous exercise and i had the same spotting but much lighter only lasting about an hour. also for the past two days i have had really bad headaches which make me feel quite nauseas. im also feeling really hot at night and get heartburn thats quite bad. its driving me insane please any advice would be great

Posts: 8 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you go ahead and take a pregnancy test, then? Since you're trying to conceive, there's no reason to put off taking a test.

We really cannot tell a pregnancy from random symptoms like that. Nausea and headaches are much more likely to be signs of a flu, anyway.

Just get a pregnancy test. And if you don't feel any better regarding your nausea in a couple of days, call up your doctor.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.