Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello
Shelley
Neophyte
Member # 34816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey this is hurleygirl.me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom and when he was done jizz was at the bottom of the condom Is there any risk of the jizz getting inside me? We even saw that the condom stayed in place if we pushed it up and down. Need an aswer quick im freaking out.
Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The semen is supposed to accumulate at the bottom of the condom; that means you used it correctly.

Unless the condom slipped off (and you'd know if it had), you used it correctly and there's no risk of pregnancy.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Neophyte
Member # 34816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at the bottom you mean the base right by the guys balls. nothing leaked also. like stuff was at the bottom and the top.
Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Neophyte
Member # 34816

please someone help need more explainin
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like the condom did what it was supposed to do -- contain the semen. If it had leaked or torn, you'd know. It was used correctly; your risk for pregnancy is low.

If this is freaking you out this much, you might want to consider getting another backup method of birth control (such as a diaphragm or a hormonal method) or just taking a break from sexual activities with pregnancy risks.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Neophyte
Member # 34816

ok yeah i didnt see anything and it wasnt torn thank you so much ^_^

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.