Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » eeekk!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: eeekk!!!!
swimmerchick490
Neophyte
Member # 34572

Icon 9 posted      Profile for swimmerchick490     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uhhmmm... well I'm new to this whole posting thing.. but about a week ago, My boyfriend and I were fooling around and one thing lead to another, and (I know that this was dumb... like real dumb...) but he ended up inside of me for like 15 seconds (he thrust like 2 times) and then I told him to pull out. I dont think he was even aroused enough for pre-ejaculate... but how much of a risk do I have of being pregnant? (trust me this will never happen again, the what ifs are driving me insane)
Posts: 3 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your STI risks are likely greater than your pregnancy risks here, but both of those risks may exist. And while pre-ejaculate sometimes may and sometimes may not contain semen, if he was aroused enough to get an erection to engage in intercourse, understand that he was aroused enough for there to be pre-ejaculate fluids.

Unfortunately, since it's been a week, it's too late for EC, so you're just going to need to wait this one out. But since you'll want to schedule an STI screening to deal with those risks for about a month from now, should your period be MIA when you get that screening, you could get a pregnancy test at that time if need be, too.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swimmerchick490
Neophyte
Member # 34572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swimmerchick490     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay thank you... the sti risks werent as big of a threat for us, we are both each others first and only partner to ever be any sort of intimate,pregnancy is what I'm really nervous about
Posts: 3 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.