Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Light period for 3 days, no other symptoms, can I be pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Light period for 3 days, no other symptoms, can I be pregnant?
TheThing
Neophyte
Member # 34550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheThing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really worried now.
My last period was last May 18, 2007. Last June 4 or 5 (I was fertile), my boyfriend and I were being careful and didn't really have intercourse but his penis still slipped into my vagina. He claims that nothing came out from him but now that I have missed my period for June and up to this date, July 4, I have had light period for 3 days (since July 2), I am really worried.

My breasts have been tender and I have been bloated. I haven't had any headaches but I had a slight lower back pain yesterday. I haven't been vomiting and I haven't been feeling exhausted lately. My urination is still normal. Though I haven't done a pregnancy test too.

However, with all these signs, I have been exercising (30-45 minutes of cardio, 3x a week) since June, I have been really stressed out, and I have been eating very little amounts of food.

Could I be pregnant? I am really worried. What are these signs telling me considering that my lifestyle has changed the past month as well?

I hope to read a reply soon...

Posts: 1 | From: Philippines | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Symptoms really aren't a reliable thing to go by when trying to figure out if you're pregnant or not.

If you've had a period, then you cannot be pregnant, however, you can take a pregnancy test anyway if it would ease your mind.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.