Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Burning Cramp

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Burning Cramp
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Allysa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok this is kinda embarrassing.

Whilst having sex with my partner I sometimes get really bad cramps inside, I sometimes feel as though she is tender inside and not wanting to be jabbed.

I seemed to notice it happening when I was on the pill for six months but just assumed it was that so I changed to the implant but and have had that now for six months and it has now come back, It can be quite painful and quite upsetting and has often bought me to tears as I can barely move due to the intensity of the burning sensation in my pelvic region.

I don't know what it could be again maybe he is jabbing something that doesn't want to be jabbed or maybe something is wrong.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow but am slightly embarrassed to ask as my doctor is male, but also a very down to earth no bullshit kinda guy but again I am embarrassed to ask a male doctor why it hurts to have sex.

Any ideas as to what it could be.

--------------------
Ally

Posts: 289 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That really sounds like a question for your doctor. Anytime you're having pain that is that severe, it needs to be examined by a professional. It'd probably be a good idea to lay off the penetrative sexual activities until you get this sorted out.

If you're having trouble feeling comfortable talking with this doctor, it also might be wise to start looking for a new doctor that you can feel comfortable with.

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allysa
Activist
Member # 29972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allysa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankx for the reply, I was starting to think ppl had forgotten me or something, I did speak with my doctor and told me it is uterine spasms, he's not sure why so I have to go for an ultra sound tomorrow.

I'm scared that things are really wrong down there and I fear I may bot be able to have children I don't know why but I am so scared that will happen.

--------------------
Ally

Posts: 289 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.