Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Is it true?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it true?
beautifulS0LE
Activist
Member # 33229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beautifulS0LE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember reading somewhere that someones hand would have to be soaking w/ pre-cum to get a girl pregnant after manual sex.

My boyfriend and I had some alone time and he fingered me. He used his left hand to finger me but then his erection was bothering him so he put his hand in his pants and adjusted it with his right hand. I'm not sure if his hands touched each other and he said that his hands were dry. After he fixed it, he went back to fingering (with the left hand) I've been on the pill for less than a month and I just wanted to know the risk of this. STI's aren't really an issue to me b/c my boyfriend and I have been recently screened.

Posts: 51 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it's true. You have no pregnancy risk here.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beautifulS0LE
Activist
Member # 33229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beautifulS0LE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright thank you!
Posts: 51 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beautifulS0LE
Activist
Member # 33229

So it's a zip chance of getting pregnant right?

I had another question. I've had sex before and I just wanted to know how come when my boyfriend fingered me, I bled again? It was somewhat a lot of bleeding and I just wanted to know why?

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, zero chance here. For there to be any risk, you'd know because his hand would've been wet. HE would've known.

Was he rough? Were his fingernails too long/sharp? Vaginal tissue is very delicate ... It doesn't take a lot to cause tiny cuts down there. It should heal up in a few days. Avoid sex (even 'fingering') until then.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beautifulS0LE
Activist
Member # 33229

I'm not sure if his nails were but I'll avoid it until then. Thanks again!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.