Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Dry Humping with underwear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dry Humping with underwear
einnoc16
Neophyte
Member # 28523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for einnoc16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe i am here again. (I am so sorry and so disappointed in myself) I was very very careful not until last sunday afternoon (11th day of my cycle). I regularly check my cervical mucus, and i am always certain that i get my fertile cervical mucus on the 14th-16th of my cycle. By the way, me and my boyfriend are both clean and clear from STI's.

See last Sunday afternoon, me and my boyfriend were making out. I gave him oral sex, midway, he fingered me (i was wearing cotton underwear all the time). After i came, he took me by the waist and made me sit on his shaft. I rubbed myself there, and then i realized that what if there's precum. So i stopped and checked my position. I saw that i was sitting on his shaft kinda away from the head, i even touched the head of his penis to check if any precum was present (it's dry). He went on grinding, with me just literally sitting there, cautious of the position, making sure that i was sitting on his shaft only. But then, what if... Then i went down on him. I am just thinking what if there's pre-cum... I am so upset, and kinda scared.

What's the chance of pregnancy here..?

I can't believe i am asking this again. Thank you in advance.

Posts: 23 | From: Philippines | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
einnoc16
Neophyte
Member # 28523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for einnoc16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And, i wouldn't really now if i had his precum on my panties, because it's damp from my fluids...
Posts: 23 | From: Philippines | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not so likely you'll get pregnant that way, but gal, next time make the guy wear a condom and you'll have a lot less fretting about.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
einnoc16
Neophyte
Member # 28523

Okay, i will. Thank you for the reply.
einnoc16
Neophyte
Member # 28523

i think i got pregnant from this situation. Last week thurs-saturday, which is day 21-23, i got lower abdominal cramps, like im about to get my period. Saturday, sunday evening, i feel so nauseous and now (lunchtime). I dunno if these are panic attacks or my mind is overpowering my body. I am so worried. I am so stupid to allow for this to happen. I've been crying these weekend. I dunno what i am going to do if i didn't get my period this thursday or friday. But see, i always spot 3-4 days before menstruation, but up to know, i don't have anything on my underwear only yellow discharge. So more or less i know that i am pregnant.
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You didn't have a very large risk to begin with, hon, and it's a lot more likely you worrying is creating or making any sort of symptoms you have appear or feel worse - cramps and stomach sickness are related to a heck of a lot of things other than pregnancy, and stomach aches can happen easily when we're just worrying ourselves!

Periods can be irregular, so not seeing spotting or your period being a bit late is no indication of pregnancy.

The only thing that IS a reliable sign of pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test. So, if you're really worried, take a pregnancy test, don't assume things based on unreliable symptoms, alright?

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
einnoc16
Neophyte
Member # 28523

yes, i'll keep that in mind. thanks.
floridian2x
Activist
Member # 22484

Icon 5 posted      Profile for floridian2x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey

I have pretty much the same question as einnoc16 did. I just want to ask mine too.

So yesterday... Sunday (November 12), I was at my boyfriends house. We were making out up in his room and we were both fully clothed at first . He then was laying on his bed, and then pulled his shorts and underwear down a bit so that his penis was exposed. I just started to rub it with my hand, but he never ejaculated or anything. Then while his penis was still out, I pulled down my pants and underwear too and I then straddled his legs, and got over him, and my clit/vagina (not even really my vagina.. it was more like the clitoral hood/my pubic bone. but in any case...) was against the shaft of his penis. (I never ever went over the head of his penis though)

Now I'm really scared I could have gotten pregnant. I know it was really, really, really stupid, but at that time I wasn't worried... but I should have known that after I would be because I'm naturally a worrier [Frown]

As far as I know there was never any pre ejaculation present, and he never ejaculated. I also was only on top of him rubbing myself against the shaft of his penis, at the most for like 20 seconds. (Also his penis never, at any time entered me)

I know this was stupid, and that we should have had a condom on. And God help me, if the next time this happens, there will be a condom on!!!

I'm just really worried now..... after the fact (figures) Ughhhhh

Please tell me what you think my risk is..!!!

[ 11-13-2006, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: floridian2x ]

Posts: 133 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlaurena
Neophyte
Member # 31472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlaurena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need to ask a question as well. This is kind of like the position that einnoc16 had, but different. ok. the other day, my boyfriend came over to my house and we too, were fully clothed, but we got into a very hot make out session, then he pulled my pants down, then my underwear, then ate me out. then i knew it could get bad, but i didn't think it would. so i pulled his pants off as well, and gave him a bj, then for a while, we just made out like crazy, still undressed, and then i gave him a handjob, until he was rubbing the head of his penis against me. then he was placing it by my vagina. not inside, but just like in front of it. there may have been some pre-cum, is there any chance i could be pregnant??
Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
einnoc16
Neophyte
Member # 28523

uhhh i think flordian2x and jlaurena, you have to post on a new thread [Smile]
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, it's okay if it's pretty much the same question. we just don't want users to ANSWER questions in E&C.

Floridian: yes, you could have gotten pregnant from what you did. EC if it's less than 120 hours, otherwise, wait and see if you got pregnant.

Jlaurena: yes you, too.

in short: MALE GENITALS + FEMALE GENITALS = pregnancy and STD risk. Use condoms, folks.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
einnoc16
Neophyte
Member # 28523

So okay, it's been 17 days from the said risk above, and i took a pregnancy test and it's negative. Not morning urine though, is it safe to assume that i am not pregnant?

Thanks so much.

DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. If it's negative, you can assume you're not pregnant. You're more than welcome to take another test in a week to verify the results.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.